Jump to content

Week 6 Thread


Recommended Posts

Off week for State and USM played on a Tuesday for some reason, so the Rebels are the only in-state team to watch this weekend.

 

Ole Miss at Vandy - side rant, as someone who grew up in the era where Ole Miss vs Vandy was annually one of the weirdest games of every college football season, it is a dang shame we never got Pavia era Vandy vs Kiffin era Ole Miss. Those games would have been ridiculous. Anyway, OM a 10 point road favorite in this one. As tempting as it is to convince yourself this one could get weird, my understanding is that Vandy has had some QB injury issues and I expect Ole Miss will be more locked in for a game like this after Florida embarrassed them. I don’t think Vandy will be able to keep up with OM’s offense. I have the Rebels winning 45-24.

 

Georgia at Bama - sounds like this game could get moved and at best it’s going to be played in some weather. I think Bama has finally arrived under DeBoer, I have them winning this one by a TD. 
 

LSU at UK - I do not trust Sam Leavitt. I do not trust him in a box, I do not trust him with a fox. I do not trust him here or there, I do not trust him anywhere. I do not trust him when the weather is mucky, I do not trust him at Kentucky….. The Cats score the big home upset and put LSU’s playoff standing in jeopardy early.

 

Texas A&M at Mizzou - stinky line here, Mizzou only a three point home favorite. That concerns me because I think Mizzou is winning this game easily. I am not high on A&M in the least.

 

Texas vs OU - I feel like this one could get weird. Something about UT’s offense looks off and OU can play defense. I have the Horns winning an ugly game something like 17-12.

 

South Carolina at Florida - you’re crazy if you pick SC right now.

 

Tennessee at Arkansas - you’re even crazier if you pick Arkansas right now.

Edited by Dawg83
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...