Jump to content

MSTSatchmo

Members
  • Posts

    1,758
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    26

Everything posted by MSTSatchmo

  1. A lot of schools aren’t getting what they paid for also.
  2. I don’t want to hear any Bama fans saying they got screwed after what the rest of the league has had to suffer through for years against them (but they had some bad calls). UF was a top 10 teams two weeks ago. LSU has been all defense and KY had them confused the whole second half. Oklahoma with a huge win. Congrats on their offense for that one TD that helped win the game 27-24. Missouri vs OM next week is a huge game. Wasn’t expecting that after State gave Missouri an L. Very entertaining weekend.
  3. OM big Bama LSU Missouri TX Florida Tennessee Any game I miss is due to the weather conditions. Even TX/OK
  4. Two penalties on 3rd and 24 and on a FG attempt lead to 14 points. That’s tough.
  5. I think LSU will just get better as the year goes on offensively. I think that Kiffin knows what he has in Levitt and will put him in the right situations.
  6. So 6-6 wouldn’t be a successful season? After the last three years?
  7. LSU was Ole Miss’s NC and Ole Miss was UF’s NC and UF was Missouri’s NC ….
  8. That would be an amazing stat if a top 5 SEC team hadn’t given up 52 last week. Kinda makes it just meh.
  9. I wasn’t expecting Missouri to shut UF’s run game down.
  10. Bama has a really good team, and State played a really bad game. I thought Bama has been staying under the radar because of their last two “bad” years. Lol. Injuries are part of it, but State has had an unusual amount of them. They need to get out of October without any more major injuries.
  11. They’re pretty close more often than not. Unlike AI. I did so bad the first two weeks of my college pick’em, I let Gemini pick week 3 and it did even worse. Got 10 out of 24 right. It did give me a nice synopsis of why they picked what they picked.
  12. I was going with almost the same score. Bama 42-31 I do think with some breaks and a clean game penalty and turnover wise, State could win. Bama’s defense is not what it used to be under Deboer. Offensively though, they’re really good, and although State played well against the run last week they don’t get any pressure on the QB. The weather could play a big factor also. Florida close TN close UK by 10+ A&M big UGA big
  13. The questions I got out of Saturday are how bad is Oklahoma or how good is Georgia. Alabama is quietly rolling up a ton of points. They have scored 45+ every game.
  14. He may go from the hot seat to the short list this year.
  15. Another impressive win for State coming from behind after leading 14-0. Those are games in the past State would have been on the wrong end of. Taylor with 360 yards passing. State struggled on the lines for the first time this year, but made plays when it counted.
  16. I wasn’t expecting that beat down. Eventually Chambliss had to have just an okay game, I guess. Positive for OM, they should still be favored in every game left except Texas and Georgia. Plus Oklahoma looks horrible this year.
  17. Missouri seems to give State problems in every sport which is crazy because one has nothing to do with the others. I was impressed with the way State handled being down last week. I think they win a close one. State 28-24 Florida is better this year, but they didn’t end the Auburn game as well as they started. It will take 4 full quarters and some breaks to beat OM. I just don’t think they’re that consistent. OM 34 UF 21 Texas close Georgia big LSU close Bama big Auburn close Tulsa close
  18. I’m sure several will disagree, but I think the success OM has had during the stretch Golding has been the head coach is mostly the result of Chambliss instead of Golding. Take Chambliss off that team and they’re only winning two of those. Unless you want to credit Golding for keeping Chambliss at OM this year. lol.
  19. Wow. I was surprised they made that big of a jump. However, Indiana and Miami haven’t had any decent matchups yet, and OM already has 2 top 25 wins. I really thought Chambliss may take a step back this year with all the focus on him and the HC/OC gone, but he is just a playmaker. Very good passing from the pocket and great when he’s on the move.
  20. I think Kiffin thought he could turn him into a Heisman candidate like Chambliss. Big win for OM. I still think LSU is a work in progress. Kiffin will win big there. He didn’t walk into a polished machine like Golding. He just walked away from a polished machine for some reason. State was super impressive today. Second half defensive play making and the composure after being down early. They’ve been impressive.
  21. How bad is Arkansas. I watched a couple quarters of that and they looked terrible.
  22. Good win for State. The OL looked good, defense was good against the run, RB looked good and Taylor looked really good throwing the ball. The only concern was the pass rush. After the half Minn started throwing more and State got no pressure on the QB. Could have been the defensive play calling with the big lead. Big game next week at SC. I was watching Texas/Ohio State, so I didn’t catch much of the OM game. They did what they were supposed to do though and won easily. They probably settled for to many FGs if you wanted to be picky, but who cares if they’re 2-0 and have their biggest game of the century coming up. The halftime LSU box score was wild. LSU up 10-7. Total offense was 280 yards vs 0 yards. 3 first half INTs for LSU. If LSU plays like that next weekend they’ll get embarrassed.
  23. That roughing the kicker was so bad. It was a 56 yard FG AND the guy wasn’t even trying that hard to block it. If you’re not laying out don’t even get that close to him. OM’s defense was good when all they were concerned about was Lville running. After the QB started making some plays through the air, they gave up a lot of yardage. OM knows what they need to work on now though AND got the win. Can’t complain too much about that. OM will get better on offense which is scary, but they will definitely be a big play team. Tough to see Lacy go out early. I was surprised Lville’s QB got so much better after the half. I wasn’t sure if they’d score again at that point. They’re a solid team and that’s a good win.
  24. Taylor is a legit potential star. I hope State can keep him healthy and win enough to keep him in Starkville. Dabo will not last the whole season, although LSU has looked really good on both sides of the ball.
  25. I’m definitely in the minority that wants to see LSU win big this year. I think a lot of the Kiffin hate is hypocritical.
×
×
  • Create New...