Merlin Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 Was told Northeast Jones lost 6-0 or 7-0 to Sumrall Laurel and Heidelberg was like a real game. Full stadium. Bands. I thought it was to be no touch the qb but laurels got crushed one play. This looks like the smallest Laurel team in memory. Lines were both bad. O line could not hold blocks d line could not do anything. Heidelberg was up 22 or 23 to 0 when stream ended. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rebel Bert Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 Jamboree scores Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mac7633 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 11 minutes ago, Merlin said: Was told Northeast Jones lost 6-0 or 7-0 to Sumrall Laurel and Heidelberg was like a real game. Full stadium. Bands. I thought it was to be no touch the qb but laurels got crushed one play. This looks like the smallest Laurel team in memory. Lines were both bad. O line could not hold blocks d line could not do anything. Heidelberg was up 22 or 23 to 0 when stream ended. Heidelberg won 22-6 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chunky6617 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 23 minutes ago, Mac7633 said: West is huge upfront I didn’t really think so. They had one really really big kid. Other than that I thought they were average. I think they gonna struggle in 3A Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
slicklizard Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 I liked what I saw with WC before the storm came. Pascagoula looked slow and on their heels on offense and defense. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chunky6617 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 Enterprise Clarke and Kemper county finished with a 14-14 tie Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
PigskinPrognosticator Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 Laurel completed more passes to Heidelberg than they did their own team. I think Sumrall/NEJ and Laurel/Heidelberg played with full contact to the QB. The other two games had no contact on the QB Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chunky6617 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 PCS beat Purvis 21-12 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rebel Bert Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 1 minute ago, Chunky6617 said: PCS beat Purvis 21-12 Smith County scores Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chunky6617 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 8 hours ago, Rebel Bert said: Smith County scores Mize won 13-6 Raleigh won 13-0 Tville lost 14-0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
primetime23 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 Collins 14 vs Lumberton 0 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rawcones Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 12 hours ago, Vott said: In a 2 qtr game 1st qtr Hattiesburg first team 13 moss point 0. 2nd qtr. Moss point 2nd team 6 Hattiesburg 2nd team 0. Look like we got an overhaul on the online since the spring. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ScaryTerry Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 26 minutes ago, Rawcones said: Look like we got an overhaul on the online since the spring. I’m still a little concerned for Hattiesburg after yesterday. I feel like they could have looked a little better on both sides against a Moss Point team. The main concern is the OL in pass protection. Also kind of concerning how Moss Point was able to move the ball running towards the end of the 1st quarter, gave me flashbacks from the last 2 state championships. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rawcones Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 47 minutes ago, ScaryTerry said: I’m still a little concerned for Hattiesburg after yesterday. I feel like they could have looked a little better on both sides against a Moss Point team. The main concern is the OL in pass protection. Also kind of concerning how Moss Point was able to move the ball running towards the end of the 1st quarter, gave me flashbacks from the last 2 state championships. I'm not overly concerned at the moment it's a long season but you definitely gotta give credit to MP they have a few kids over there that's gonna be real good. The oline gonna get there it's gonna take a few games or so. If I was grading HHS I'll give them a C and MP a B but take that with a grain of salt. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vott Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 22 minutes ago, Rawcones said: I'm not overly concerned at the moment it's a long season but you definitely gotta give credit to MP they have a few kids over there that's gonna be real good. The oline gonna get there it's gonna take a few games or so. If I was grading HHS I'll give them a C and MP a B but take that with a grain of salt. MP can't go anywhere but up. They were 0-10 last season Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
s1nglewing Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 8 minutes ago, Vott said: MP can't go anywhere but up. They were 0-10 last season 2-8 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ScaryTerry Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 40 minutes ago, Vott said: MP can't go anywhere but up. They were 0-10 last season You’re right lol. But I was impressed with how hard Moss Point played while being noticeably outmanned. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Raiders 10 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 14 hours ago, Rebel Bert said: Jamboree scores Shannon 25, Aberdeen 6 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BigFan100 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 1 hour ago, ScaryTerry said: You’re right lol. But I was impressed with how hard Moss Point played while being noticeably outmanned. HHS put the 2nd string DL in late 1st QT on the last MP possession. JV played the 2nd qt. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
greenandgoldhawk Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 Clarksdale 19 Southaven 16 Calhoun City 14 Charleston 8 Gentry 12 Leland 8 Humphrey County 14 Shaw 0 Greenwood 7 Rosa Fort 0 Simmons 14 Crystal Springs 0 South Delta 0 Elzy 0 Greenville 6 O’Bannon 6 Northside 26 Coahoma 20 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chunky6617 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 Anybody hear how Mount Olive did against east Marion ? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rebel Bert Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 5 hours ago, Chunky6617 said: Anybody hear how Mount Olive did against east Marion ? Some games were canceled due to the weather. I gave looked everywhere and no listing of scores to amount to much. @fnutl is posted the scores but it won't pull up any list. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mac7633 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 16 minutes ago, Rebel Bert said: Some games were canceled due to the weather. I gave looked everywhere and no listing of scores to amount to much. @fnutl is posted the scores but it won't pull up any list. I seen a few highlights but didn’t catch the score, I did see East Marion break for a TD though Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Money05 Posted August 23 Share Posted August 23 6 hours ago, Chunky6617 said: Anybody hear how Mount Olive did against east Marion ? The full game is on East Marion’s Hudl. I scrolled to where you could see the scoreboard, and it said 24-0 East Marion. Didn’t watch very much of it, but definitely looked one sided in East Marion’s favor. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chunky6617 Posted August 24 Share Posted August 24 3 hours ago, Money05 said: The full game is on East Marion’s Hudl. I scrolled to where you could see the scoreboard, and it said 24-0 East Marion. Didn’t watch very much of it, but definitely looked one sided in East Marion’s favor. Thanks Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.