Jump to content

ScaryTerry

Members
  • Posts

    73
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by ScaryTerry

  1. You didn’t watch Gulfport move the ball effortlessly most of the night then turn the ball over once they got in the red zone?
  2. No, Petal got lucky Gulfport had so many turnovers in the red zone. Petal never really had stopped Gulfport except for when the hit the turnovers. But props to Petal, at the end of the day they had to complete a 2 min drill and get the conversion and they executed. I was actually impressed with how Petal was able to score on back to back 2 point attempts
  3. Was this game ever really close? I think the early turnovers against Gulfport really changed that game but what happened this week? Is JA really that good!?
  4. You’re right lol. But I was impressed with how hard Moss Point played while being noticeably outmanned.
  5. I’m still a little concerned for Hattiesburg after yesterday. I feel like they could have looked a little better on both sides against a Moss Point team. The main concern is the OL in pass protection. Also kind of concerning how Moss Point was able to move the ball running towards the end of the 1st quarter, gave me flashbacks from the last 2 state championships.
  6. Think Gulfport will be pretty tough this season. They’re talented at wr and on the DL. Does anyone know where the Marks kid from Picayune came from? Is this his 1st year playing? His recruiting blew up out of nowhere.
  7. Heard over the last few years there have been around 5 or so starters for Hattiesburg that “moved in” from Oak Grove.
  8. Vott doesn’t care about recruiting because Hattiesburg recruits..
  9. So are these “recruits” top players at schools that they’re moving from?
  10. Did they grow up in HPSD too? The word going around is Hattiesburg has been poaching players heavily the last few years.
  11. What about the kids from North Forrest they’ve gotten the last few years?
  12. I get what you’re saying. I’m just saying it doesn’t make sense to me for a starting qb and other key players to play a full game and WRs to spot play. Maybe they weren’t 100% going into the game.
  13. But the starting QB and 99 played the whole game? Doesn’t make a lot of sense to me
  14. Doesn’t Hattiesburg have 1 or 2 WRs with power 4 offers?
  15. Not that I don’t think he’s a good coach, he’s a legend. But MS just keeps recycling the same coaches. How long does Pierson plan on staying at West? If the same coaches get all the jobs none of the up and coming coordinators will ever get a shot.
  16. Guess I’m the only person who isn’t a fan of this hire
  17. I don’t know what all is going on at West but it’s hard for me to understand a coach leaving after winning a ring 2 years ago. But who knows maybe Lane Brady gets his shot now.
  18. As long as Keys plays Hattiesburg has a realistic chance at playing for a state championship. I doubt they can win it but they can for sure play for it.
  19. Idk if Brandon is losing players or not but last night was one of the worse Brandon offenses I’ve seen in a long time. Brandon was pretty stout on defense but I don’t think they have any playmakers on offense besides the rb.
  20. ScaryTerry

    Brandon

    I think it’s more coaching/scheme than players. Look at how Brandon was before Pogue got there, now they’re 3-4 and can’t score with the same type of players. Just look at how Columbia was before and after Pogue. I haven’t had the chance to watch Brandon but maybe the issue is more coaching/ scheme than players
  21. ScaryTerry

    Brandon

    What’s going on with Brandon? I know they had a tough schedule and have had the injury bug but I don’t think anybody was expecting them to be 3-4 and struggling to score offensively.
  22. I think OG may have figured things out. Lookalike their offense is averaging around 40 PPG and their defense has only given up 17 total points in their last 3.
  23. I had West Point winning this game. On paper, it’s hard to say Tupelo isn’t the best team in the state but after watching them they’re relying on their defense to stifle things. I think they’d be a totally different team if they had their qb.
  24. ScaryTerry

    Pascagoula

    Anybody know what’s going on at Pascagoula? They had pretty high expectations going into the season but are sitting at 1-4. I know their qb from last season graduated but they have 2 SEC players on defense.
  25. When the playoffs come the coast will still go 1-3 with the only winner being Ocean Springs
×
×
  • Create New...