Jump to content

Rawcones

Members
  • Posts

    128
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Rawcones

  1. I feel the same about Vance... he's a pretty good coach and tbh his time at hhs was done; and that's ok. I doubt Vance was forced out but there was alot of things leading up to his last game at hhs that alot of people don't know about. Far as lacey goes he should use this as an learning experience and get better.
  2. Wtf was that about????
  3. Anybody see the pregame??? Its about to be that type of night.
  4. Gonna be an interesting game for sure. I know meridian got athletes for sure but same as hburg. I know Vance got some tricks up his sleeve but if hburg don't get in their own way they should have the edge.
  5. Gulfport and Brandon will be in the mix as well
  6. I see alot of angry fans on fb voicing their opinions on the offense that's been in picayune forever.
  7. What's the word on Picayune???
  8. I try to be optimistic because I see the talent and what they could be but sooner rather than later we gotta see the oline stop with all the pre snap penalties. We found some running game which is a plus.
  9. He's looking at it from the opposite standpoint because they really could be 0-2 just as easily 2-0.
  10. Just outta curiosity is wing t still a thing outside of Mississippi? I know here in Texas its nonexistent.
  11. If I'm not mistaken lacey is only 31 or 32. He had a birthday not too long ago but yes it's his first hc job.
  12. As much as I want to flush the petal game I just can't. The coaching from hhs was atrocious. Lacey put way too much trust in his coordinators and it came back to bite us in the rear. It was some stuff going on with hhs that was questionable but nonetheless gotta give credit to Petal because they stayed the course.
  13. Hburg 34 Petal 35 Ball game
  14. Hburg 20 Petal 7 Halftime
  15. Hburg 14 Petal 0 End of the 1st
  16. Must win game for PRC wtbs wouldn't surprise me one bit if WC won. The one athlete PRC has is OK. Watching him against hburg in the playoffs was hard.
  17. Yeah, that'll never happen. Professional leagues barely get those type of fines.
  18. I'm not overly concerned at the moment it's a long season but you definitely gotta give credit to MP they have a few kids over there that's gonna be real good. The oline gonna get there it's gonna take a few games or so. If I was grading HHS I'll give them a C and MP a B but take that with a grain of salt.
  19. Look like we got an overhaul on the online since the spring.
  20. Maybe or maybe not we'll see.
  21. Go cry in a corner atp
  22. First off.. how many games did keys play last season??? Second: our wr corp will be vastly good this season and as a whole maybe even better than last season. Third: I'm not taking anything away from a spring game. Fouth: there's about 2/3 players you dont know about like young from last season that will make a name for themselves this season. I'm not expecting hhs to go out and embarrass petal at all but from a talent standpoint I think we will be the most talented team in 6a south by far.
×
×
  • Create New...