Jump to content

doyouevencoachbro

Members
  • Posts

    472
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    17

Everything posted by doyouevencoachbro

  1. I can tell you there will not be a mass shortage of head coaches in football. I know a 3a school that had 50 applications and a 1a school with 40. Of course there are school with very few applicants. If you want to argue smaller sports then I agree but not football.
  2. I can understand the HC not being in a class but instead being in an administrative role so they can help deal with situations and monitor the students.
  3. My head hurt. You know college coaches are required to have a Bachelor's Degree, but prefer you to have a Master's?
  4. You must be hearing something completely different.
  5. Would be a good hire imo. He had SEL going in the right direction.
  6. No because of how many years in between games, but it could get back to that point. That rivalry was ugly. A lot of Quitman Grads are sending their kids to Enterprise which may hurt it.
  7. Former HC at Hernando is currently on staff at Lafayette as well.
  8. I heard that as well. Heard there is also some community interest of another person, but not sure if that will happen.
  9. I think Covid and virtual schooling has changed schools for the worse
  10. Seems like there have been 3-5 stories of head coaches getting out of the business this year.
  11. Heard the same thing.
  12. Any truth that they will be doing interviews after spring break. Heard 2 names that have interviewed and heard about 2 more who would get a call.
  13. Are you hearing when something will be done?
  14. Quitman and Enterprise schools won't combine but the school district offices should.
  15. Anyone hearing anything here?
  16. I heard this will be announced either this week or next. Former Senatobia assistant and current Lafayette assistant.
  17. I have heard two names. One current head coach and one current assistant at a large school, but this one has been kept tight to the chest. Probably a good job by the administrators and coaches, who are involved.
  18. That would be the dumbest thing ever but great for Brannan
  19. I assume you mean unrest in the Clarkdale.
  20. Heard they have started interviewing. Haven't heard any names.
  21. Interesting move. He was the principal at Enterprise. I believe that is a really good hire by Clarkdale
  22. Wonder if that means Chuckie Allen is the guy after consolidation?
  23. I don't know the guy, but if that is the case that is going to be a tough task. They also didn't stick with their plan of hiring a coach with at least 5 years of HC experience. He may do a great job, but what happened to all the big name coaches who were attached to the job.
×
×
  • Create New...