Jump to content

doyouevencoachbro

Members
  • Posts

    472
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    17

Everything posted by doyouevencoachbro

  1. Glad you could shed some light because I am sure you and I heard the same story and that wasn't a good look if true.
  2. Like I said just rumors. He said he said stuff.
  3. Don't know how invested he was in getting that job. Something weird going on there because no one has been officially hired, but several names have been said to be getting the job.
  4. I will agree with this a lot of people are moving their kids to the area because of how well the school is doing academically. Credit to Weathers and Brannan.
  5. I know one is really close to retirement and his kids are only a few years from graduating. One is a cheerleader the other is a player.
  6. Heard that as well. Also heard him getting forced out at his previous school was due to a scandal. I have heard both sides of rumors.
  7. Heard Randall Montgomery but I highly doubt at least one on the list.
  8. How much does South Panola pay? Vance makes a lot of money at Hattiesburg. He is probably close to 120,000.
  9. I heard Mag Heights but that was just 1 rumor
  10. Cunningham at Choctaw County will be a Dandy Dozen in possibly 2 sports. https://www.hudl.com/video/3/15537286/616eed5bb023020ad4d04ad0
  11. Saw Choctaw County was looking for an OC. Choctaw County High School has a job vacancy for a Teacher/Football Offensive Coordinator. Applicants must have a valid MS teachers license plus a current CDL or willingness to obtain one. For more information, please contact Jim Wood at jimwood@choctawsd.ms or 662-285-4101.
×
×
  • Create New...