Jump to content

doyouevencoachbro

Members
  • Posts

    472
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    17

Everything posted by doyouevencoachbro

  1. Bruce has already doubled their win total through 2 games and are guaranteed to make the playoffs.
  2. Are they going by Shaw again instead of McEvans?
  3. After beating Grenada, I don't see how they wont be the favorite to win it all. I could be wrong, but I think Grenada will have a chance to play for North Half. Saint Stanislaus has had a good start to the season. They could easily be undefeated going into the playoffs.
  4. They won a game, Bruce looks a million times better. Vardaman has been trending up under Pugh.
  5. They surprised me with that win
  6. They had like 15 kids out with the flu last year.
  7. Is Kossuth a sleeper since Winona is the favorite? They have a bunch of seniors. Others 7a Germantown 6A north is wide open IMO Lake Cormorant Grenada 5a No one I think only WP or Clarksdale have a chance 4a Kosy because I think Orr has done a nice job there 3a North Panola 2a is wide open IMO Calhoun 1a Vardaman
  8. Are Raiders and Enterprise the same person, bffs, long lost brothers, or is this the twilight zone?
  9. Same thing I said in the north one. OG is the easy pick. Anyone can pick them. Let's throw a wrinkle or 2 in there. OG probably should win it all
  10. I have no clue how I typed Hattiesburg there. Absolute DumbA moment. Sorry guys
  11. Since we have a North one 7a - Brandon vs Gulfport (Toss up) Could also be OG or OS 6a - Picayune vs West Jones (Picayune) 5a - Laurel vs East Central Honestly I don't have a clue. Maybe East Central 4a - Mendenhall vs Columbia (Columbia) (Toss Up) 3a - Noxubee vs JDC (Noxubee) Could also see St. S and Hazlehurst 2a - Bay Springs vs Raleigh (Bay Springs) 1a - Velma vs Taylorsville (Velma) Just guessing on some of these.
  12. I have heard that Lafayette will be down for a little bit.
  13. They went from a 3a contender to a 2a contender now they are a 1a contender. If he played for Hartfield that season then I am not sure how he was eligible but if he didn't he can transfer back to his home school and be immediately eligible.
  14. It is absolutely nuts down there. I just can't see how Velma continues to stay open with their falling attendance. But them, Taylorsville, Simmons, McEvans, South Delta, NW, and Lumberton all being down there makes it very difficult.
  15. Aren't they still under government control? I wouldn't give them hype until that comes to an end.
  16. You are good. 1A south is a buzzsaw.
  17. https://www.misshsaa.com/2022/11/03/2023-25-football-regions/
  18. I think there are at least 6 teams who could come out of the north in 6a.
  19. Aren't all of those teams in the south. I said Regions 2 and 3 are awful. I stand by that statement unless I am looking at the wrong regions list.
  20. Heck I am just guessing as well. I am really only confident in 7,5,3,and 2
  21. Also I belive Smithville returns a lot of players
  22. I will say that is a much more likely scenario than mine. But I didn't want to take all the sexy picks.
  23. I have no problem with Biggersville. It was a toss up for me between Biggersville and Baldwyn. Just went with Baldwyn.
×
×
  • Create New...