doyouevencoachbro
Members-
Posts
472 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
17
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Calendar
Everything posted by doyouevencoachbro
-
I assume same person then he has done a good job
-
On second thought there is no way we are on the same page that move wouldn't make sense. Was this person a coordinator at the previous school recently?
-
I know what school but if I know what person you are talking about then I am absolutely shocked.
-
I was wondering if the refs were going to call that. Velma was still getting down in a stance when the ball was snapped.
-
Where do you see a coach taking one of the other jobs?
-
You and I must have similar sources.
-
2023-24 Advertised HS Head Football Coach Openings
doyouevencoachbro replied to s1nglewing's topic in Football
Yep -
The Southaven guy retired.
-
It is posted.
-
If it did rain hard I would bet the house on West Point to cover.
-
Oh I don't disagree with it being much better grass than any high school field. I thought I remember States field getting a little sloppy. 7 games in 3 days is still a pretty good work load. The biggest question mark will be between the Friday night game and the Saturday morning game.
-
I have heard 3 names but I won't put their business out there because at least one of them is an active HC. The other two have successfully HC experience.
-
Curious how the grass holds up with 7 games on it plus the rain.
-
I was curious if he would apply based on the fact he was considering retiring last year for OS
-
Now that is a great question and I believe it comes down to the type of kids and program you have. I have seen two teams in back to back years have both things occur. One year the team with the easiest path beat the team with the hardest path and the next year the roles were reversed.
-
Don't want to derail the other thread. This is for who might be up for the open jobs. Obviously Biloxi has a rumor about who is a front runner. I have heard a few names for Southaven. Petal has been quiet, but should heat up with some guys out of the playoffs. I have heard nothing out of Clarksdale and Franklin County just happened. I miss the MS Football Scoop guy on Twitter
-
Meant to include until they faced union in that statement.
-
I think Charleston wins the game but they haven't played a good team since September 29, until last Friday against Union. So yes their early season was tough but not so much lately, whereas Heidelberg did get battle tested in the playoffs.
-
Charleston could win in blow out and I think they will win but I am giving Heidelberg a chance.
-
Still Charleston's road was a lot easier than Heidelberg's. Charleston side of the bracket was very weak until they faced Union.
-
I wouldn't count out Heidelberg because they had to beat Bay Springs and Raleigh to get there. No easy task.
-
I wonder what raider has to say.
-
Yea I don't think either of those teams have a chance vs Louisville. Have you looked at their schedule? They are 13-0 with wins over Starkville, Noxubee and West Point
-
Heard the same thing
-
Unlike 7a, where I said it is hard to beat a team twice, how bad will Louisville beat Houston this time?
