doyouevencoachbro
Members-
Posts
472 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
17
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Calendar
Everything posted by doyouevencoachbro
-
I can tell you there will not be a mass shortage of head coaches in football. I know a 3a school that had 50 applications and a 1a school with 40. Of course there are school with very few applicants. If you want to argue smaller sports then I agree but not football.
-
I can understand the HC not being in a class but instead being in an administrative role so they can help deal with situations and monitor the students.
-
My head hurt. You know college coaches are required to have a Bachelor's Degree, but prefer you to have a Master's?
-
You must be hearing something completely different.
-
Advertised Head Coaching Openings 2022-23
doyouevencoachbro replied to s1nglewing's topic in Football
What he said. -
Would be a good hire imo. He had SEL going in the right direction.
-
He won at Pass.
-
Top 10 Rivalries (feel free to add if I missed any)
doyouevencoachbro replied to BrickCity's topic in Football
No because of how many years in between games, but it could get back to that point. That rivalry was ugly. A lot of Quitman Grads are sending their kids to Enterprise which may hurt it. -
Advertised Head Coaching Openings 2022-23
doyouevencoachbro replied to s1nglewing's topic in Football
Former HC at Hernando is currently on staff at Lafayette as well. -
I heard that as well. Heard there is also some community interest of another person, but not sure if that will happen.
-
I think Covid and virtual schooling has changed schools for the worse
-
Seems like there have been 3-5 stories of head coaches getting out of the business this year.
-
Any truth that they will be doing interviews after spring break. Heard 2 names that have interviewed and heard about 2 more who would get a call.
-
Are you hearing when something will be done?
-
Anyone hearing anything here?
-
I heard this will be announced either this week or next. Former Senatobia assistant and current Lafayette assistant.
-
I have heard two names. One current head coach and one current assistant at a large school, but this one has been kept tight to the chest. Probably a good job by the administrators and coaches, who are involved.
-
That would be the dumbest thing ever but great for Brannan
-
I assume you mean unrest in the Clarkdale.
-
Heard they have started interviewing. Haven't heard any names.
-
Interesting move. He was the principal at Enterprise. I believe that is a really good hire by Clarkdale
-
Wonder if that means Chuckie Allen is the guy after consolidation?
-
I don't know the guy, but if that is the case that is going to be a tough task. They also didn't stick with their plan of hiring a coach with at least 5 years of HC experience. He may do a great job, but what happened to all the big name coaches who were attached to the job.
