pancho
Members-
Posts
3,148 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
86
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Calendar
Everything posted by pancho
-
Big potential upset up north is can a senior laden East Union team in 2A knock off county rival New Albany from 4A.
-
I saw Byers last year and they only lost 1 senior so I agree
-
I believe Calhoun City will be able to play week 2 on sept 10
-
West Point just went virtual for 2 week. forfeit the first 2 games......
-
Is there any chance that Greenville Christian reloads with another group of transfers for next season or is this simply a Covid shutdown situation where they benefited greatly? I had the opportunity to see Greenwood play 2-3 years ago and am fully aware of how talented the kids who transferred out are.
-
Gimme the low down. How did Grenada look overall and did Louisville play the cards close to the vest?
-
rule of thumb is to stay off the fentanyl and keep oneself upright and away from a rogue nut job cop.
-
Mite be one them games that a dude would give up his left nut for..........
-
I know a guy whose wife got the jab 3 months ago and neither him or his 3 kids got the jab. She tested positive 2 weeks ago and they all ended up positive that week. The wife in currently hospitalized and the other four of them are fine and were treated OTC from the drug store. Weird shit
-
they play friday the 17th of september in starkville
-
Go right ahead brother. Fine job of picking the scores for these games. Some of em will be doozies because they are such close match ups.
-
Stay home if we are ill. And get the masks off the 6 yr olds.
-
Rain has cancelled some jamborees up north
-
You really think so about the first 2-3 weeks? Dobbs and Fauci both have mentioned other strains coming etc. I'm not sure what to believe about what they even say. Fauci just said on msnbc that it's bad if you get a booster shot too quick. Now he'll probably say the opposite tomorrow I know. I know several people with medical conditions who fear(with a doctors advice) getting the jab and know several 20-25 yr old males who are aware of studies which show heart issues in active healthy males in that age group. So I'm gonna have to disagree with your last sentence.
-
Non sick athletes should continue to train or risk injury when the team is allowed to compete.
-
I truly hope this school hasn't shut down athletics for the year.
-
Hernando
-
be careful chunky6617. you might be onto something
-
Amen to that.
-
Have they locked it in for 2 weeks or is it a random daily issue? Some aren't locking in for consecutive days virtually.
-
I figure that the better performing students(who may depart public school) will be more likely to have parents who are better off financially and can afford private tuition and the cost of home schooling etc. I have family who are beginning to home school and I have friends are are researching private school info on a daily basis and monitoring the rhetoric from respective school officials. There will be 2 main results of this action by parents. 1- test scores will then decrease overall due to better performing kids depart and 2- funding is based on how many kids butts are in the seats daily in the public school. This is just me pondering and gleaning what I can from friends and family etc. It will be interesting to follow the dynamic.
-
West Point Coming to play the WildCats........gone be a good un
-
Better Defense: Mississippi State or Ole Miss?
pancho replied to Blake's topic in Mississippi College Sports
The key for me concerning MSU will be how they perform in the games in which they surely will lose. If they are competitive throughout the game and show pulse a all game then folks will be more confident in Leach and /Company going forward. 8 wins should be expected -
The main result of this will only decrease how the schools are funded. An influx of students to the private schools and home schooling is in the works. Parents are sick of the lack luster leadership in education. A large % of the departing students will be the ones who perform better in the required testing categories. Something to think about for sure.
