Jump to content

pancho

Members
  • Posts

    3,148
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    86

Everything posted by pancho

  1. I guess I'll buy it. If he isn't able to start then 6 wins might not be attainable.
  2. I too will watch Lake Cormorant closely.
  3. Each team in the Sec and particularly the SEC west better prepare to LSU to be a major player since the new hire. The transfers plus better fundamental coaching will reap benefits. The new coach will have them hitting like the old days instead of the fast slap system.
  4. Jordan can return but was taken by the Mets.
  5. I am trying hard to see this as a positive.........
  6. I am assuming that Prime time being at JSU will aid in the overall appearance and cleanliness etc of this facility. Maybe it works out for the best.
  7. failed study in nation building for sure
  8. I am told that interviews are being held this week. Does anyone know any names of potential coaches?
  9. I agree fully with your assessment sir. The Pine Grove faithful also started a "we are the best team in tippah county" deal on social media. They just played Ripley last week in summer games with next years full high school team. Ripley pitcher threw a perfect game against them. was it karma or the fact that they can't hit a real 4A caliber pitcher?
  10. There is something to be said about that state retirement check for Bianco.
  11. I think it is possible to swap Amory and Nettleton. Amory lost quite a bit to graduation. Nettleton has a transfer QB now on the scene who will be a difference maker.
  12. I have a LSU booster source and he's saying that Banco has gone to the beach and if we don't hear anything by mid next week that Bianco is staying put. I will just wait and see.
  13. This type issue is what intrigues me with Foxhall. I think he's trying to make all the pitchers be too similar.
  14. I know for a fact he would have used the pitchers in a much different order had he been in charge in game 3 out in Tucson.
  15. He would be a tremendous improvement in how he handles pitchers.
  16. The streets are quiet as a mouse today in Oxford after Keith Carter and Bianco met this morning. I'm not sure how to read those tea leaves yet.
  17. He's conditioned for about 40-45 max pitches so I wouldn't start him but wouldn't rule out using him in say the 2nd -5th innings to put the fire out.
  18. And I think Bianco is in Oxford til he reaches the 25 year mark for state retirement collection purposes.
  19. The biggest question tonite for me wasn't starting broadway, that is totally fine with about a 50 pitch limit. But following him with 2 guys who are both also RH pitchers and who are so similar in spin rate and movement. And then there will always be the "what if" on whether he should have put graham on 1B and Pumlee in the OF after Elko was injured. Another good year, especially when one looks at all the injuries.
×
×
  • Create New...