pancho
Members-
Posts
3,148 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
86
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Calendar
Everything posted by pancho
-
looking like folks waiting in line at DNF might get damp waiting for the gates to open.
-
I forgot about Johnson. Now I'm thinking I'd start Doughtry then go to Johnson and the Broadway.
-
I'm betting McDaniel and dougherty will both throw and if that goes to suit Bianco then Broadway will have the opportunity to save it. The combination of LSU still playing along with the rebels in good shape to go to Omaha have the LSU coaching search in limbo for a few more weeks.
-
As an old coach once said, "sometimes its better to be lucky than good". The bats got hot at the right time.
-
So he can throw it 100 mph?
-
I guess we should all be expecting big things from Tupelo over the nest few years then.
-
I agree with rebmus totally on the Tucson regional. Ole MIss must avoid bullpen issues and in games of this magnitude, errors are critical. State also must avoid any errors and can't let folks on base when they give up the bombs over the fence. I still think the MSU pitch staff is uneasy if they have to use anyone other than McCleod, Bednar, Harding and Simms. All the others are like a box of chocolates.
-
I forget the name but LSU's top assistant left last year due to pulmomarys hard headedness.
-
Yes it will, until the next opportunity to manage pitchers arises next season.
-
I believe you are correct.
-
Go ahead and pencil Louisville in to be the heavy north favorite. I assume there are once agaon several south teams who will contend.
-
I watched both games and was a bit surprised. I think when WL came back in game 1 that they took the wind out of Sumrall's sails a bit. North took 5 of the trophies. Idid not expect that to happen.
-
can WL win 1? could they upset Sumrall? thoughts......
-
pine grove coach was ejected before a player was also ejected in 1A north game 3 last week. pine grove lost and roasted the umpire who made a close call on social media until he responded to them rather crudely. pine grove officials then sent the umps social media response to the mhsaa. the ump is now banned for next year.
-
remember tennessee tech
-
USM will now get sent to starkville regional?
-
Those USC teams coached by Tanner knew who their defensive starters were and and knew who the top 4 or 5 arms were and had a closer that was used more than 25 pitches a week.
-
I just cancelled my hotel for the super regional. too risky with the way they looked. I know they will try to flush this and work harder in the regional at home but at some point they must face reality. Lemonis still doesn't have a 3rd baseman, a 1st baseman or a left fielder. Then add to that the fact that the starting pitching is inconsistent with no true 3rd day guy and I don't think they really know who the next pen guy is from one day to the next. It's either a recruiting issue or a coaching issue for the pitching staff at this point.
-
I agree. The starting arms can't consistently give 6-7 innings and the hitting is not good with RISP. They do not look like a top 25 type team at all.
-
aw yea. dang i had a brain fart
-
where had dye been?
-
I figure Mainieri knows he's toast either way. His best assistant left after last season simply due to his refusal to get with the times basically. Lotta chatter down on the bayou baseball diamond.
-
6A-1A Preseason All-State Prep Football Teams
pancho replied to EnterpriseBulldogsFan's topic in Football
Zy Ford moved to Eupora ? Adam Conlee graduated from New Albany last week. -
my darkhorse is auburn but i'm going with the hogs until I see different
-
Gov. T. Reeves of Miss passes bill banning "Revenge-Porn"
pancho replied to MSUBulldog2010's topic in General Chat
could be interesting....
