pancho
Members-
Posts
3,148 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
86
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Calendar
Everything posted by pancho
-
Ole Miss seems to be getting hot at the right time. It appears that Lemonis still doesn't know what his best lineup is yet, nor does he have a solid grasp on his deep pitching staff.
-
Yes, as a fan and as a coach.
-
Noxubee will win the North again. Good Luck
-
I am only guessing but I assume it's expense related.
-
They both are trash in my book. The funny thing is that we have zero individuals advocating that bad policing is ok but we have Plenty folk advocating that bad citizenry, which ruins lives and entire families is just what happens normally. Dad said if i played stupid games that I'd win stupid prizes. I guess they both won when we view it in that lens. And by the way, I had a relative who was killed by a pursuing officer in the line of duty. He was under the influence of drugs(again) and resisted the officers(several) when he was shot multiple times. Everyone has choices to make in life so it boils down to the individual decision at the time. In this case, my relative didn't want to go back to prison.........There were no cameras or lawyers representing the family but his mom said she could now rest and not worry about where he was anymore......he made bad choices
-
Surely they can finish 3rd in the division next fall. Noxubee will be first and Nettleton should be fairly stout too.
-
I'm 50/50 on Kylin making it even as a special teams contributor. He'll have to do a mental 180 to convince me. I won't be surprised if he ends up in the XFL or CFL etc......
-
Kiffin fires Clements as O-line coach
pancho replied to pancho's topic in Mississippi College Sports
I agree and it may spill over with Lebby also. we wait n see..... -
Kiffin fires Clements as O-line coach
pancho replied to pancho's topic in Mississippi College Sports
differing views on recruits and playing time, from what I understand. Kiffin told him to drop an offer to a recruit and Clements then told Kiffin to do it. Within a few hours he was told to clean out the office. I think they had disagreements last season as to depth chart readiness as well. -
Kiffin fires Clements as O-line coach
pancho replied to pancho's topic in Mississippi College Sports
Ole MIss still has to pay his agreed salary but I'll wait to see if Saban needs another analyst. -
NCAA Transfer Portal and Immediate Eligibility: Impact to HS and JC
pancho replied to ogwarriorbandman's topic in Football
It will depend on the situation. A good experienced transfer will take PT from a younger less experienced player. -
Man, it appears that Lebby and Clements don't see eye to eye with Kiffin.
-
I still wait patiently for one of our "leaders" to call for better parenting and educating oneself and being a responsible adult. Bet I be a waiting a long long time. We could defund a lot of the policing budgets if folk would act right but that'll never happen.
-
Corinth will remain technically in region 1 but will have all new region opponents but 1 for the next 2 years. Corinth and Tishomingo are moving to the more east side of north 4A while Pontotoc and South Pontotoc move westward.
-
holy great bags of cheetos! LSU HC was irate. LOL
-
Does corinth promote from within to maintain offensive continuity?
-
How good will East Webster be? And is there any idea If EW HC, Price will be interested in the open Corinth job? He is an Alcorn county native.
-
He didn't kill him intentionally but that was the end result. I can't imagine why they didn't call for a wagon to place him in after he refused to stay in the cruiser because he was calling for momma and saying he couldn't breath while he was still standing. Many lessons learned here. One is to not engage in street life with drugs etc and the other is the officer should have been more concerned with Floyd and this never would have happened.
-
I kinda agree. He's similar to a long and lanky pitcher with too many knees and elbows to reign to better his command and control. I think he could also play receiver at the next level and be a star.
-
He is very dynamic and I also expect him to receive good offers eventually.
-
Dude, if you fight with an officer or resist and do not drop a weapon when ordered to then I'm not sure it'll ever work out well. I run a business and employ several felons who regularly go see the probation officer. These guys haven't stopped their drug use/or selling per say but they do pay some cash on a regular basis and this keeps them out on the street. I want to hear a representative speak on what individuals plan to do on a daily basis to improve their situation. I mean either get a job and be regular or get an education or something. Al Sharpton has yet to say that some people need to change their ways and be a better citizen. I am personally embarrassed that we have created a society where people think they can just live the street life and always just be lucky and dodge the law.
-
MSU Basketball.... the transfer portal awaits.
pancho replied to Blake's topic in Mississippi College Sports
I agree. -
In most of the other cases, had the perp not ran, he'd still be above ground. This Floyd case is a bit different though. He said he couldn't breath while standing and called for momma before they pulled him back out of the cruiser, so I feel that he would have died from the drugs in minutes had they just left him laying by himself. There is no telling what if anything this chauvin guy will be charged with but much property will be destroyed either way. I am with u on the letting up on the lesser offenses.
-
I have heard that the Coach from Clinton will be the next guy at Tupelo. His wife also has a nice job in the Tupelo area. This is from a pretty good basketball source.
-
He has not been hired at Ripley.
