Jump to content

2023 Football Schedules


Rebel Bert
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Rebel Bert said:

Anyone know your schools schedule

I know Hburg. 

Petal 

Laurel 

Oak Grove

West Jones

Pearl River Central 

Forest hill 

Terry.

When the other 3 non region games are official I'll post them. Jim Hill is playing independent so HHS will likely have an open in middle of season. Only 4 region games instead of 5

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Vott said:

I know Hburg. 

Petal 

Laurel 

Oak Grove

West Jones

Pearl River Central 

Forest hill 

Terry.

When the other 3 non region games are official I'll post them. Jim Hill is playing independent so HHS will likely have an open in middle of season. Only 4 region games instead of 5

Vott I thought the only team playing independent was Murrah?  When did this change?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Vott said:

I know Hburg. 

Petal 

Laurel 

Oak Grove

West Jones

Pearl River Central 

Forest hill 

Terry.

When the other 3 non region games are official I'll post them. Jim Hill is playing independent so HHS will likely have an open in middle of season. Only 4 region games instead of 5

Jim Hill was put in a region according to reclassification football list.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, ogwarriorbandman said:

I saw these on twitter 

 

MRA vs Oak Grove
MRA vs Pulaski
PCS vs Bay HS
OFA vs Purvis HS
Mag Heights vs Tupelo Christian 
Heritage vs Biggersville
Starkville vs Escambia (AL)
Lamar vs Patrician (AL)
TCA vs Taylorsville HS
Leake vs Union

Would rather play Madison Central but this will do I guess. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, ogwarriorbandman said:

I saw these on twitter 

 

MRA vs Oak Grove
MRA vs Pulaski
PCS vs Bay HS
OFA vs Purvis HS
Mag Heights vs Tupelo Christian 
Heritage vs Biggersville
Starkville vs Escambia (AL)
Lamar vs Patrician (AL)
TCA vs Taylorsville HS
Leake vs Union

Good matchups here.

 

Really like MRA/OG, Heritage/Biggersville, and TCA/Taylorsville. 3 really good games.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, TheAnswer said:

Good matchups here.

 

Really like MRA/OG, Heritage/Biggersville, and TCA/Taylorsville. 3 really good games.

OG will beat MRA convincingly. Not sure if they could play with the top teams of what will be 7a next yr. OG Brandon Tupelo Starkville. Just to name a few

Edited by Vott
forgot to add something
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...