Dubaction
Members-
Posts
1,292 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
51
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Calendar
Everything posted by Dubaction
-
While OG should win on paper… I don’t think they are playing consistently enough to beat a Boyles coached team.
-
Old Heads Jagged Points with slick and Bo Sept. 26
Dubaction replied to slicklizard's topic in Football
I won’t be getting tired of hearing about Brookhaven anytime soon because we’ve heard more than enough about West Point to last us a lifetime -
Less gate money. Already hard enough to get people to come watch a live game in the streaming era. Let alone rainy seats.
-
Is Meridian streaming this? Sort of interested in catching a bit of the Vance bowl
-
Seems like even teams to me based on what I’ve seen. Hattiesburg is prob a little more consistent.
-
You clearly didn’t watch the game.
-
I watched Gulfport thoroughly last night for the first time this year. Petal outplayed them for the better part of 3 quarters. And those turnovers weren’t flukes, the QB just isn’t that good of a passer and it showed. They aren’t better than Oak Grove or Brandon.
-
Anyone got a Starkville or Louisville stream
-
OG is slowly but surely getting closer to the level I expected them to be out the gate. That’s a really good Hattiesburg team they beat Friday night
-
Oak Grove played Germantown… I don’t watch everyone but I do pay attention to most of the contenders. But to your point, it’s hard to take an opinion serious if you don’t actually know much about other teams outside of your own.
-
Sounds like you have more sense than your contemporaries. I’ve seen some outrageous takes which leads me to believe some people have no clue who John Curtis is. Oak Grove played JC 4 years ago and lost 28-23 with a chance to win it in the final seconds. They are legitimate.
-
Which would explain your take but most teams who stream have an on demand feature.
-
Respectfully….Im starting to think you guys need to watch more teams play. That is not happening.
-
They have OG’s former offensive coordinator as the head coach. He’s solid. And knows OG inside and out.
-
While Louisville is very good and capable of winning…as far as I can tell it’s a case of some small town people that don’t know football outside of their zip code
-
Glad to know you have a new found respect for OG. I don’t think we’ve played anywhere near A game yet but hopefully the switch goes off soon.
-
OG is more battle tested. I think that will go a long way. If they don’t start slow.
-
We’ve had some issues but a freshman came in for OG and beat Germantown at the buzzer so the future is bright.
-
Predicted Prep Football Scores For 09/11/2026
Dubaction replied to EnterpriseBulldogsFan's topic in Football
I don’t think you understand lol … John Curtis is one of the premier programs in Louisiana they aren’t a “might give Louisville a game” type of team. -
I’m not a fan of any offense where you can’t adjust if you get behind on the scoreboard
-
Was a bit of an overreaction once they went down late in the game but to your point… I can acknowledge most teams would come out 0-2 after playing Starkville and Germantown back to back weeks (they are both championship level teams). Would like to see more consistency from such a veteran group would be my primary concern.
-
It’s early… but OG is starting to feel like a pretty average 7A team this year.
-
I’m confused because based off what I read here the last few weeks I expected WJ to boat race Laurel. I thought Hattiesburg looked good and they clearly benefited from all those transfer additions. The usual lack of discipline got in the way.
-
Predicted Prep Football scores for 08/28/2026
Dubaction replied to EnterpriseBulldogsFan's topic in Football
It was a decent game. OG had several chances to win it. Having the jamboree get cancelled last week certainly didn’t help and they didn’t look as good out the gate as I thought they would with so many seniors. Will be interesting to see if they bounce back against a really good Germantown team.
