Jump to content

Week 5 Thread


Dawg83
 Share

Recommended Posts

Well I need to qualify myself, LSU could be a winnable game provided we are at full strength.

Texas will be very difficult but we have played well against them the last two years. 
Ole Miss is more of a toss up presently than it was at the beginning of the season. But much can happen over the next 7-8 weeks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rebmus said:

LSU has potential to be very good… very talented and well coached.

The glaring issue is QB play is inconsistent.

Levitt is talented enough to lead them to 10-2 and inconsistent enough to lead them to 8-4.

 

Lane should have tried harder to get Simmons to LSU, maybe he did??? I know I’d trust Simmons over Levitt. 


I think LSU will just get better as the year goes on offensively.  I think that Kiffin knows what he has in Levitt and will put him in the right situations. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Bulldogs4 said:

And add into that that penalties at crucial times as well. Bama still wins the game but we hurt ourselves severely with unforced errors between turnovers and penalties. 


Two penalties on 3rd and 24 and on a FG attempt lead to 14 points.  That’s tough. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...