ccbulldog Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Vance can coach circles around Lacy. But he may be a hot head doing it. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
slicklizard Posted 54 minutes ago Author Share Posted 54 minutes ago 2 hours ago, ccbulldog said: Vance can coach circles around Lacy. But he may be a hot head doing it. You can't really refute it. I was never a fan of Vance's antics but just because of that doesn't mean he can't coach. I asked about it in the opening and got an answer. I don't know about it's validity but it's how I imagined it would be. Neither really were at fault but were goaded into it all week . Both came in expecting a bum rush. He said she said. Vance has got Meridian on the come up. They are scoring some points and Vance is going to have a defense always. Just bring the same intensity against Petal. Meridian deserves to win that and Petal deserves to lose just leave it at that. That's one I'm circling . Hattiesburg on the other hand has never really got on their feet so far with district looming. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
slicklizard Posted 48 minutes ago Author Share Posted 48 minutes ago 5 hours ago, Wareaglefan1us said: Don’t let your friend from McComb eat any Zebra Cakes lol He likes deer for some odd reason Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.