BoKnows08
Members-
Posts
192 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
2
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Calendar
Everything posted by BoKnows08
-
Go to the end of the game.
-
Sadly what Shannon chose to do after the game is much more of a topic? What will be the consequences of it all?
-
Old Heads Jagged Points with slick and Bo Sept. 26
BoKnows08 replied to slicklizard's topic in Football
You cant hear anything about West Point now. Ive tried to get them stirred up. They have run for cover. Welcome to the real world with the rest of us peasants I reckon. I'm betting when they beat up on Pontotoc and Saltillo they will jump back in head first. Although I doubt they pull that railroad horn they been jerking on for several years in the state championship regardless of who makes it from the south. -
Old Heads Jagged Points with slick and Bo Sept. 26
BoKnows08 replied to slicklizard's topic in Football
Tupelo is even recruiting next years class already by going ahead and lining up several players that include the Quarterback from East Webster and several other key positional players. No one will bat an eye when he “announces” his move from EW to Tupelo. -
Ive heard the same. I expect the 1A and 2A divisions to change drastically in North.
-
I dont know but based on what I have "heard". Myrtle turned in 148. Water Valley 197. Eupora 169. Vardaman 165. Strayhorn turned in 3A numbers. I expect that Myrtle will go down. Eupora and WV will remain 2A with Vardaman coming up from 1A. Strayhorn will go 3A.
-
I couldn't even guess on 6A south other than the perennial winners down there being Hattiesburg and Picayune? 4A south is also a huge mystery to me. Columbia and Poplarville are the only 2 teams I have heard about
-
Water Valley - 197
-
Myrtle turned in less than 150
-
In North MS I'm just wondering where @wpgreenwave51 and his goons went to after running me through the mud about defending their old staff that they "ran out of town" and "put them on the hotseat". Looks to me like they may have been a little more "qualified" than expected. It's going to be a sad day in paradise this Friday when they get hot clocked by Tupelo after having 2 weeks to prepare. I'm betting they will show back up after they closely beat Pontotoc and then the bacon fries in hot grease when Lafayette finally beats them in their double wing offense that has scored 200+ points in 4 games. Gulfport/Petal may come out of the South but it wont matter because Tupelo and their recruiting coordinator need a raise. Tupelo by fifty on whoever comes out of the South. After Friday night and seeing them play I am positive that their QB could call plays and their MLB could call defense and they would win by 3-4 TDS. That staff needs to get on the bus, keep the kids out of trouble, limit injuries in practice and enjoy the ride. All they can possibly do is lose the game. The have STUDS EVERYWHERE. Warren Central is in the same boat as Tupelo in terms of being the definite front runner and I have more confidence in their staff to keep the train on the tracks. In 4A its Kosy and Louisville and then EVERYONE else. Is it October 9th yet because that is the only game in 4A north that makes a difference.
-
Cool Heads Soft Points Review with Slick and Bo for Sept 7
BoKnows08 replied to slicklizard's topic in Football
Tupelo just put the state of Mississippi on notice! They completely dismantled a very good well coached Oxford team. I have been super critical of Tupelo’s lack of production compared to talent accumulated. Last night they put it together. They could have played with anyone, anywhere last night nationwide. Also, hats off to Petal. -
Cool Heads Soft Points Review with Slick and Bo for Sept 7
BoKnows08 replied to slicklizard's topic in Football
Kosciusko put Louisville out last year. They played 2 very close football games. I expect the same thing this year. Kosciusko is a very good football team. If anyone is going to beat Louisville it’s Kosciusko and that is it. Louisville travels to Kosciusko on 10/09 and the rematch will be North Half barring a major upset of one of them. They are heads above the rest of 4A although Kosciusko has to improve in defense. Giving up 50+ to Hernando doesn’t look good but scoring 60 does. I am very interested in Leake. Leake High is a consolidation of Leake Central who went I think 9-3 last year and got put out by McComb in a 1 point game and Leake County who went 7-6 and lost in the 3rd round to Taylorsville. Both of those teams were young last year also. Leake high is a team that combined went 16-9 last season and are playing together. I know little to nothing about Germantown other than they score a lot of pointa and give up more. -
Cool Heads Soft Points Review with Slick and Bo for Sept 7
BoKnows08 replied to slicklizard's topic in Football
I agree with this. Shannon would beat Aberdeen. Shannon has the ability to play with anyone. Consistently winning takes time and commitment. West Point, Louisville, Picayune, Poplarville, weren't built in one year it took consistent commitment to the kids and the program in order to be successful. There have been many "right" hires to maintain expectations of excellence. It takes a community coming together for their kids and pushing administration towards providing resources for the children and pushing staff members to work towards learning and growing. Tony Evans has one of my favorite quotes, "either you hate change enough to lose or you hate losing enough to change which is it?" -
Cool Heads Soft Points Review with Slick and Bo for Sept 7
BoKnows08 replied to slicklizard's topic in Football
Shannon is in a similar boat to Aberdeen in my opinion from what little I read about them in my area however I do read the Daily Journal from time to time and I listen to and check their scores each Friday. I think Shannon and Aberdeen are fighting a similar battle to one another with Shannon's probably being a little tougher due to competition from the pull of Tupelo in the area. After Shannon being down for so long its hard to get people (especially admin) back on board with seeing the importance of a strong athletics program as a vehicle for student athletes that might not ever have the opportunity to better themselves or their families without athletics. We are all blessed by the LORD with gifts and His timing is perfect in all that happens. I believe the staff that is there currently is making strides in the right direction that weren't being made in years prior. If anyone knows what football or any extracurricular activity can do in the life of a young man or woman then it should be Coach Topps. - North 4A is Louisville Kosy Senatobia New Albany, Itawamba, and Shannon with the last 3 being pretty evenly matched IMO. I dont know a ton about anyone in the delta in 4A other than Clarksdale is probably in that mix also. -
Cool Heads Soft Points Review with Slick and Bo for Sept 7
BoKnows08 replied to slicklizard's topic in Football
I have a ton of respect for what Coach Williams has been able to do there. They are making strides for sure. I would probably put them at #3 in the north behind those 2 right now. For Winona to dismantle Calhoun City 59-6 the way they did and shutdown 7A Southaven is stout. I know Aberdeen beat Calhoun City but Winona hot clocked them. -
Cool Heads Soft Points Review with Slick and Bo for Sept 7
BoKnows08 replied to slicklizard's topic in Football
Aberdeen isn’t in the same neighborhood as Winona or Noxubee this season. They are good but not up to their class…. Yet -
Cool Heads Soft Points Review with Slick and Bo for Sept 7
BoKnows08 replied to slicklizard's topic in Football
Tupelo, Gulfport, Oxford, and Oak Grove in the upper classifications. 6a Warren central? (Just a shot in the dark) 5a north doesn’t play defense Louisville 4A, Winona 3a, East Webster 2A, Simmons 1A in the smaller classes. -
I believe this is the proper link to YouTube link
-
Gulfport is in this league also. Warren Central won’t hot clock them but I expect a 10-14 point win for WC. However, I also wouldn’t be surprised if Germantown was up 3 and then WC turns it over late to give Germantown a 10 point win either.
-
Based on what i've read their entire secondary has D1 offers. They also have a QB, 2 WR's and a 2030 DL (Ole Miss/LSU) with multiple offers. All of this is according to On3/rivals.
-
I was looking at k-12. 9-12 they 390-400
-
Yall can say what you want to about who you think will win but I’m a Louisville Wildcat fan this Friday! Louisville fans know plenty of football outside of their zip code I can assure you that. Louisville expects their team to win and that’s why they are a perennial winner. It doesn’t matter if they’re in GTA or from NOLA, Louisville expects to win because that’s the standard. For these South MS folks that haven’t seen Louisville play this year I would encourage you to check them out online. They have PLAYERS! Especially on the defensive side of the ball and the QB #5 can go along with their stable of RBs. JC may win but I’m excited that one of these out of state teams will finally play one of the better teams in MS while they are on the up and up. John Curtis has almost 1,000 students and little Louisville has half of that. I hope they embarrass JC. Go Wildcats!
-
I have been impressed with what Germantown has been offensively. If they could halfway play defense they would be hard to beat. I also believe that OG can compete with Gulfport if they continue to improve. I have watched the first 2 weeks on livestream and they have a solid bunch. Just my untrained opinion.
