Jump to content

Puckett Open


Rebel Bert
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Guntriple said:

I don't he is quite 70 yet. Coached at Hinds, think he was also on staff at Delta State when they won there National Title back in the day.

I know he was an older guy. You find things out when the players parents sit on the visitors side. I don’t think they were happy with either coach. They will probably go outside or move one of the younger coaches up. Mr Calhoun passed so the bigger money may not be there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...