6 Notre Dame

7 Ohio State

8 Ole Miss

9 Baylor

10 Oregon

22 Arkansas

23 Kentucky

25 Texas A&M

Top 10 is almost exactly like I expected, other than I thought Baylor would be 8 and Ole Miss 9 like last week. 

3 SEC teams in the top 8 and 6 in the top 25. 

20 minutes ago, pancho said:

Does Notre Dame get the 4th spot next week after bama beats UGA and Houston beats Cincy and Baylor beats OKLA state?

UGA beats Bama.  Bama is out.   Baylor beats Oklahoma State.  OK State drops and Baylor is too far down.  

UGA, Mich, Cincy, and ND.  

ND makes the top 4 and wins the NC after Kelly leaves for LSU because it would be easier to win a NC at LSU. 😎

Who would y’all like to see make the playoffs.  

Personally, I’d like to see Oklahoma State make it with a win and Bama loss, along with Michigan and Cincy provided they win.  That would give us three teams that have never been in the CFP and one team with one appearance.  That would be refreshing after seeing Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma and Ohio State always making it.  

Just now, MSTSatchmo said:

Who would y’all like to see make the playoffs.  

Personally, I’d like to see Oklahoma State make it with a win and Bama loss, along with Michigan and Cincy provided they win.  That would give us three teams that have never been in the CFP and one team with one appearance.  That would be refreshing after seeing Bama, Clemson, Oklahoma and Ohio State always making it.  

Selfishly- I want Bama in the playoffs because I want Ole Miss in the Sugar, that's a trip I can pull off fairly easily. 

As a fan of CFB and taking red/blue glasses off: 

Georgia is in win/lose so Georgia.

Cincy. Let the undefeated G5 in and let them get blown out. At least we can shut up the whiners "we don't have a shot."

Oklahoma State- I'd actually like to see them win it all no matter how doubtful that is. I've always liked Gundy. 

53 minutes ago, s1nglewing said:

I'm interested to see how Houston fares with Cincinnati 

I keep thinking they weren’t impressive in some wins like Tulsa and Tulane, but it’s hard to be undefeated and the ND and SMU wins were impressive.   They had SMU 48-0 before two late scores by SMU.   Then there’s the 3 point loss to UGA in the bowl game last year.  

The ND job talk could be a big distraction though.  

My prediction is Georgia over Bama,

CVG over HOU though that has the potential for an upset.

Okie State over Baylor

Michigan over Iowa 

Final Four will be UGA, CVG, Michigan and OK State. 2-4 order could shuffle depending on how teams play this week. 

If HOU beats CVG then ND could slip in. 

If chaos happens circa 2007 and all the underdogs win, then I have no idea. 

That would be fun to see if it did. 

I tend to lean toward the weekend going chalk and Georgia, Michigan, Cincy, and Oklahoma State making the Playoff.

But dear gosh if time has shown us anything it’s that you should never count out Nick Saban.

Cincy is playing the biggest game in their program’s history on their home field, I have a hard time envisioning a loss for them. Michigan should smoke Iowa but it would be very Michigan of them to blow it here. OSU could lose to Baylor but I think they are simply the better team. This has kinda quietly been one of Gundy’s best teams.

I know this is a college forum but I am trying to watch the Cowboys and Saints. 
The last two-three years the only NFL games I have watched was Drew’s last game last year and then prior to that I watched Dak some. 

All that to say it is torture watching this game. It is 4+ minutes to go in the first quarter and there have already been 5 commercial breaks. 

Ugggghhhh. 

Thursday Night Commercial brought to you by football. 

The Saints after Brees are struggling, bad. That's no surprise. Taysom Hill is the starting QB tonight and also short Kamara (best RB) and Thomas (best WR). 

I fully expect (and still expect) a Cowboy blowout, but it's 7-7 in the second quarter. 

Dallas best be glad their division stinks. They'll get in the playoffs, but won't go far.

58 minutes ago, rebmus said:

The Saints after Brees are struggling, bad. That's no surprise. Taysom Hill is the starting QB tonight and also short Kamara (best RB) and Thomas (best WR). 

I fully expect (and still expect) a Cowboy blowout, but it's 7-7 in the second quarter. 

Dallas best be glad their division stinks. They'll get in the playoffs, but won't go far.

I think they said the Saints were down two OL also.   

This game on the NFL level was about as bad as the 3-2 Auburn-State game in 2008. 

Can’t believe I wasted 3+ hours watching it. But I did. Probably the last NFL game I will watch until the playoffs and then will only watch Dak and the Cowboys.   Looking at the Cowboys tonight, I would agree with Reb that the NEast is terrible and they will make the playoffs by default and then exit after the first round.Unless their offensive line finds a pulse before then which I doubt will happen. 

Oh my goodness. Baylor wins with a goal line stand. OSU eliminated from the Playoff discussion. If there’s chaos the rest of the day Baylor MIGHT have a chance to back door in but they are most likely Sugar Bowl bound.

Edited by Dawg83

Just now, MSTSatchmo said:

If Michigan wins 

Mich

Cincy

Bama

UGA

The one scenario I didn’t account for in the SECCG was UGA being blown out.   Maybe the SEC East is just THAT bad and UGA isn’t too 4.   Their best win now is the Arkansas win. 

IF Michigan wins, I lean: 

Bama

Michigan

UGA

Cincy

Whichever way, I almost guarantee it will work out where Bama/UGA aren't in the 2 AND 3 spots. Yours may be correct.