maroontide06 Posted 15 hours ago Share Posted 15 hours ago McComb 42 Poplarville 35 4th Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
maroontide06 Posted 15 hours ago Share Posted 15 hours ago Poplarville 42 McComb 42 late 4th Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
maroontide06 Posted 14 hours ago Share Posted 14 hours ago Poplarville 49 McComb 48 Final OT Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bulldogs4 Posted 14 hours ago Share Posted 14 hours ago 33 minutes ago, maroontide06 said: Poplarville 49 McComb 48 Final OT Wow what a game. Great comeback by Poplarville!!! Go Hornets!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
maroontide06 Posted 14 hours ago Share Posted 14 hours ago 3 minutes ago, Bulldogs4 said: Wow what a game. Great comeback by Poplarville!!! Go Hornets!!! That’s probably the best game McComb will play all year. Definitely a great ballgame. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
slicklizard Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago I've never seen Keyes play live before. I'm going to do it. He will be playing on the weekend real soon . He makes it look easy Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Money05 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago 1 hour ago, Chunky6617 said: Enterprise is very solid. Way better than last season. I second this. Should be at worst a 3 seed in their region. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Money05 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago 3 hours ago, Chunky6617 said: I don’t know if Tville will win a game this year. Their best player has been hurt I think they will beat Resurrection. Richton is a winnable game for them as well. I expected them to not field a very good team this season, but I did not expect to see what I saw tonight. I figured they would at least have enough to compete with Stringer even with the injuries they are facing. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mac7633 Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago 50 minutes ago, maroontide06 said: That’s probably the best game McComb will play all year. Definitely a great ballgame. McComb got too comfortable Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
slicklizard Posted 13 hours ago Share Posted 13 hours ago 4 minutes ago, Mac7633 said: McComb got too comfortable You tell Leroy Robinson I will buy him a shrimp po boy if we ever crossed paths, Man hustled to make it through the game. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
shsbulldogs Posted 7 hours ago Share Posted 7 hours ago Seminary 54 Sumrall 17 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BigT Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago 8 hours ago, Money05 said: I think they will beat Resurrection. Richton is a winnable game for them as well. I expected them to not field a very good team this season, but I did not expect to see what I saw tonight. I figured they would at least have enough to compete with Stringer even with the injuries they are facing. Taylorsville lost 18 seniors from last year, the first string and second string running backs are hurt,several lineman are also hurt! ,don't know if any will be able to play this year! They're playing a lot of young players! It's gonna be a tough year, but they do have a promising Jr high group coming up! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
maroontide06 Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago 8 hours ago, Mac7633 said: McComb got too comfortable They are probably kicking themselves in the foot for letting off the gas pedal. If they had stayed on it, they would have beaten Poplarville. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
s1nglewing Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago 3 hours ago, BigT said: Taylorsville lost 18 seniors from last year, the first string and second string running backs are hurt,several lineman are also hurt! ,don't know if any will be able to play this year! They're playing a lot of young players! It's gonna be a tough year, but they do have a promising Jr high group coming up! They didn't get a single 1st down last night. That's rough Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BigT Posted 51 minutes ago Share Posted 51 minutes ago 34 minutes ago, s1nglewing said: They didn't get a single 1st down last night. That's rough Yea it is,gonna be a rough year if they don't get their starters back healthy and playing, i guess the only good thing was that came out of it was stringer won after 37 years! ( last win was 1989) Congratulations to stringer! They deserved that win! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.