Jump to content

msaisbandkid

Members
  • Posts

    330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by msaisbandkid

  1. Probably not very high but he could do a Mack Brown-North Carolina type thing.
  2. Orgeron could go to USC. Kiffin will stay. Freeze won't go to any decent SEC school again for fear of sanctions.
  3. MSU wins close. Ole Miss wins by a lot. Oklahoma made Tulane look better with their Big 12 defense. I'm willing to bet Ole Miss' is better. As far as SEC games Alabama blows out Florida and Georgia blows out South Carolina. Vandy loses. As an Auburn fan I will not pick the Auburn-Penn St game because I have absolutely no idea. Everyone else wins easily.
  4. Germantown shouldn't be #9. They lost to Warren Central.
  5. How many kids named Pegues do you have this year? If the answer is more than 2, I'll listen.
  6. Because Deion Smith was one player, not 27. He didn't make that much of a difference for JA because of injury and the fact that their quarterback can't throw to save his life.
  7. Greenville is going to be a lot closer than that. You know that was roughly their final score against Collins Hill. Oak Grove is not that good.
  8. Taylorsville is a state powerhouse that has won numerous state titles in 1A and 2A since the early 90s. They have never been bad. Ty Keyes left but they won't be bad. Same thing happened with Jason Campbell in the 90s. There might be a small drop off but they will always compete for championships.
  9. What are the big games of the week? Nothing huge going around in the MAIS.
  10. Heritage I believe is one of the few big private schools that does a really good job of actually developing their own players. I could be wrong though.
  11. Also consider the fact that they are a 1A school now.
  12. I heard about MRA getting caught but I never heard what happened in full.
  13. As a runner I felt obligated to start a Mississippi cross country topic here. Any thoughts?
  14. I don't know how good Ole Miss' defense is just because it looked like Louisville played atrociously on offense to begin with, but I am cautiously optimistic. Ole Miss will be pretty good this year.
  15. As a person that lives in the Jackson metro area, I have yet to find a person who actually likes East Rankin in general. So you should be fine.
  16. Probably but there are teams like Grayson and Buford that are up there too. Buford is actually ranked higher right now according to Maxpreps.
  17. Point is I don't know if GCS have the inner circle clout to stay afloat
  18. The main reason why MRA has gotten away with a lot is that many of the people that work for them are affiliated with MRA. The Executive Director of the MAIS is Stone Blanton's dad.
  19. I agree and everything that I have said for clarification is just speculation.
  20. Ok but isn't conception the moment that you realize that you have a baby? And if that is true conception could theoretically be further down the time table. Sorry I meant time table.
  21. Mississippi St, Arkansas, and Vandy will lose. Arkansas will be close. Kentucky beats Missouri in a close one. Everyone else won't have a hard time winning.
×
×
  • Create New...