Columbia vs. Senatobia who you got

BigCat101

No doubt I got Columbia in an easy game. Senatobia won't no what hit them. Our Defense led by big Oatis will give them problems. If our Offense can get going and play better than they did last week we will be okay. The old saying is Defense wins Championships. I believe we will win because of our D. Any Senatobia fans have an opinion would love to hear it.

I talked to Columbia Defensive Coor. yesterday and he is Confident they will shut Senatobia out. He said they have not played anybody good and that he really doesnt have to do anything new. If he gets a shutout in the State Championship game look for his Stock to soar. He could be the next head coach at one of these openings. Im telling you guys our defense plays on a different level behind Coach Russum.

• Like 1

On 12/3/2021 at 9:19 AM, BigCat101 said:

I talked to Columbia Defensive Coor. yesterday and he is Confident they will shut Senatobia out. He said they have not played anybody good and that he really doesnt have to do anything new. If he gets a shutout in the State Championship game look for his Stock to soar. He could be the next head coach at one of these openings. Im telling you guys our defense plays on a different level behind Coach Russum.

better check back later on that proposterous blathering.  Senatobia making Columbia look like IAHS........ Senatobia moght still not played nobody any good

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiight…………

He better hold off on renting that uhaul and put that money on attending a pass defense clinic 

• Haha 1

WOW! what a tough loss for Senatobia. I think we all agree they were probably the better team but three terrible bad breaks in the 4 th Q lost it for them: The fumble that led to a TD then being off sides on XP giving Columbia the chance to go for 2 and then the missed short FG. Just brutal but congrats to Columbia for never giving up,

This is comical because 1) he never said this and 2) if he did, he was the 2nd best DC in the game today. Senatobia outcoached Columbia. 

On 12/6/2021 at 12:50 PM, Raiders 10 said:

Columbia want win 4A next year 4A South might be weak next year 4A North gonna be weak next year it wide open in 4A next year

Mendenhall will win 4a IMO; I think they are where Columbia was last year;; they have a dynamic QB and athletes and some big linemen and they will have almost everyone back in 2022. 

6 hours ago, EnterpriseBulldogsFan said:

Mendenhall will win 4a IMO; I think they are where Columbia was last year;; they have a dynamic QB and athletes and some big linemen and they will have almost everyone back in 2022. 

ok I will keep my eye on them next season 4A will be wide open keep a eye on Shannon