Matt Posted September 26, 2022 Share Posted September 26, 2022 Warriors lost their 4th straight to a good Biloxi team that beat Pearl two weeks ago. I hope the warriors can turn their season around soon but don’t see it happening this week! Keep grinding! Go Warriors! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
David Posted September 27, 2022 Share Posted September 27, 2022 2 hours ago, Matt said: Warriors lost their 4th straight to a good Biloxi team that beat Pearl two weeks ago. I hope the warriors can turn their season around soon but don’t see it happening this week! Keep grinding! Go Warriors! Before the season, when reports came out that the Warriors were only returning one starter as well as replacing their long time coach with a rookie coach, I was disappointed. As good as this program is at consistently producing great players and at out coaching opponents for the past decades, they just had to struggle. As an Ocean Springs ex player and fan, I always looked forward to seeing them, even if it meant a tough game. I’m afraid that won’t be the case this year. The Greyhound’s defense is legit, and the offense improving. A couple of injuries to offensive players that might return could decide the final score. This might be like last year’s blowout. I’ll say O.S. by 21. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
coastfootballfanman Posted September 27, 2022 Share Posted September 27, 2022 Ocean Springs wins this pretty comfortably in my opinion. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JagsFan77 Posted September 27, 2022 Share Posted September 27, 2022 If this is within 3 scores I'd be shocked. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tiburon Posted September 27, 2022 Share Posted September 27, 2022 OS will shine. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.