bbcoach Posted April 14, 2022 Share Posted April 14, 2022 Good stuff here can you see where like Quitman will fall under this being one of the smallest schools in 4a? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rebel Bert Posted April 14, 2022 Author Share Posted April 14, 2022 18 minutes ago, bbcoach said: Good stuff here can you see where like Quitman will fall under this being one of the smallest schools in 4a? 390 #31 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chunky6617 Posted April 14, 2022 Share Posted April 14, 2022 8 hours ago, Rebel Bert said: Mize reported: 7th. 84 8th 65 9th. 72 10th 56 11th. 58 12th. 59 My son is in the 7th. That’s pretty close. I was thinking 89 but I must have been off a little. The 7th, 8th, and 9th are our largest grades in the whole school I believe. Everybody else is between 50-60. That’s still 2A numbers though correct? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
coachfball87 Posted April 14, 2022 Share Posted April 14, 2022 10 hours ago, Rebel Bert said: Mendenhall had 457 8th-10th grades Are you counting only Mendenhall and Magee Junior High's 8th grade? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rebel Bert Posted April 14, 2022 Author Share Posted April 14, 2022 4 hours ago, Chunky6617 said: My son is in the 7th. That’s pretty close. I was thinking 89 but I must have been off a little. The 7th, 8th, and 9th are our largest grades in the whole school I believe. Everybody else is between 50-60. That’s still 2A numbers though correct? Yes it's still 2A. I think you have a couple of 48s in like 3rd or 2nd grade. Otherwise I believe you will maintain 2A. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.