Wareaglefan1us Posted July 28 Share Posted July 28 All the questions answered about Tailgating, reserved seating and reserved parking and much more. Tune into Big Kal Media on Facebook on July 30 th at 6:00cebook Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wareaglefan1us Posted July 28 Author Share Posted July 28 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
slicklizard Posted August 1 Share Posted August 1 Kat so much m more polished and comfortable speaking to the public now. He can go as high as he wants as an administrator. Matter of fact he better. I’m going to stay on him about. He’s a home grown asset for Wayne County. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
maroontide06 Posted August 1 Share Posted August 1 1 hour ago, slicklizard said: Kat so much m more polished and comfortable speaking to the public now. He can go as high as he wants as an administrator. Matter of fact he better. I’m going to stay on him about. He’s a home grown asset for Wayne County. So is Kat going to help coach football as an assistant to Pound, or is he strictly going to be AD? I feel like he’s going to want to be a help to the boys on the sideline. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wareaglefan1us Posted August 1 Author Share Posted August 1 8 hours ago, maroontide06 said: So is Kat going to help coach football as an assistant to Pound, or is he strictly going to be AD? I feel like he’s going to want to be a help to the boys on the sideline. If he does help it is strictly behind the scenes. He seems to be all in as AD and I believe will be a great one. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
JCsunshine89 Posted August 5 Share Posted August 5 Good interview. I didn’t realize the jug heads were gone and that tailgating was banned in the past. What happened there? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wareaglefan1us Posted August 5 Author Share Posted August 5 2 hours ago, JCsunshine89 said: Good interview. I didn’t realize the jug heads were gone and that tailgating was banned in the past. What happened there? 2 hours ago, JCsunshine89 said: Good interview. I didn’t realize the jug heads were gone and that tailgating was banned in the past. What happened there? Way to much fun and many of the sites, not all sites some people followed the rules. They were just not policed as well as they should have been. Completely different administration maybe a different outcome. I can remember getting to the field very early I’m talking one, or two and the grills were kicking if I’m not mistaken I believe there was a Hog cooked underground overnight at least once lol. The problem wasn’t the cooking heck I can remember opposing teams eating and fans. The problem wasn’t some of the things in the coolers. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.