Jump to content

KOshooter

Members
  • Posts

    69
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by KOshooter

  1. As seen on another topic: McLaurin hired Richland OC William Hedgepeth
  2. It’s hiring season for football coaches. Post new hires here.
  3. KOshooter

    Deleted

    I knew they had for the last several years. I was wondering why they’d make it that tight.
  4. KOshooter

    103-15

    No. He’s sitting this year out, & looks to return next year.
  5. KOshooter

    103-15

    If you're thinking about replacing a legend, you'd better be darn sure!
  6. Score was close for a time.NC battled & hung tough, but Columbia was just the better team. NC scored on a fake punt to pull to within 14-10 in first half, then a 78 yard pitch & catch to pull to within 21-17 in second half, but on the very next offensive play, Columbia scored on an 80 yard bomb, & it was pretty much over then.
  7. Hats off to Caledonia. Gotta be honest, I didn't see this one coming. Not as surprised that they won as how convincing it was.
  8. He’s the head baseball coach. I would think he’s certified.
  9. Casey Orr & his staff have brought fire & intensity to Kosciusko.
  10. We don’t know if they’re doing anything or not, but this problem didn’t just now start. Age of officials has been steadily rising for years.
  11. Kosciusko is 6-1 after not winning more than 3 in any year since 2015. Coach Casey Orr has people excited.
  12. I don't pretend to have all the answers, but it seems to me that MHSAA could launch some kind of recruiting program for officials. Younger people just aren't getting into it anymore, & there is a crisis on the horizon. I cover games in a three county area every week, & most of the officials that I see are in their 50s & 60s.
×
×
  • Create New...