msaisbandkid
Members-
Posts
330 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Calendar
Everything posted by msaisbandkid
-
It would do that any year. Might as well be this one.
-
Not if you have teams close to you, teams that want to play you, or money for to play teams to play you. Those categories should fill out the schedule.
-
Well at least I have history on my side.
-
I would assume Parklane.
-
Proof? And put it on the coaching vacancy thread.
-
Don’t have any major objections to this list.
-
Can you?
-
Madison Central should be #1 They are still returning so much talent. also Enterprise should be #3 tops
-
Auburn hires Austin Davis as OC
msaisbandkid replied to rebmus's topic in Mississippi College Sports
Thank God for basketball. -
Auburn hires Austin Davis as OC
msaisbandkid replied to rebmus's topic in Mississippi College Sports
I mean since the season ended 20 players have transferred out and 5 assistant coaches have left. If his firing isn’t happening soon, the leadership could be another problem. -
Jackson Prep may have the most unpredictable basketball team ever. One day they are beating first place MRA, then the next they are losing to last place Hartfield.
-
What case specifically?
-
So the MSAIS transfer rule requires a transfer from another member school to sit out a year only if they don't move or live closer to said school. MRA athletes such as John White and Quincy Phillips transferring in moved to Madison while enrolling. That's why MRA hasn't gotten bit by the ineligibility bug.
-
Auburn hires Austin Davis as OC
msaisbandkid replied to rebmus's topic in Mississippi College Sports
Fire Brian Harsin -
St Patrick dropping football or going independent.
msaisbandkid replied to Rebel Bert's topic in Football
Wasn't talking about football. -
Good point I guess that's to be determined
-
St Patrick dropping football or going independent.
msaisbandkid replied to Rebel Bert's topic in Football
Good; MRA needs competition. -
A school with a half decent basketball team. And technically since Clinton Christian beat MRA last week, MRA beat Gulfport and Gulfport is better than any team on the coast save Biloxi, Clinton Christian is better than every team on the Mississippi Gulf Coast besides Biloxi. Sad that they are ineligible. Would have been great competition for MRA in Overall.
-
Great hire; Hate that my rival high school lured away a fellow Auburn man, but I wish him the best.
-
Would be kind of funny to have an Auburn guy coach a team who plays the Alabama fight song after every touchdown.
-
I liked the two qbs that made it to the SB to make it to the SB. Joe Burrow is playing in his first full season and has turned around a previously struggling Bengals team. Matthew Stanford is finally on a winning team and it has paid off on the Rams. Should be a good game.
-
Well I guess MRA is to blame here.
-
This aged well. Lol
-
I can assure you, talent has never been the problem for Germantown. I have never found a losing team with as many 4/5 stars as they have had in their ten year existence.
