Jump to content

msaisbandkid

Members
  • Posts

    330
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by msaisbandkid

  1. It would do that any year. Might as well be this one.
  2. Not if you have teams close to you, teams that want to play you, or money for to play teams to play you. Those categories should fill out the schedule.
  3. Well at least I have history on my side.
  4. msaisbandkid

    Magee

    Proof? And put it on the coaching vacancy thread.
  5. Don’t have any major objections to this list.
  6. Madison Central should be #1 They are still returning so much talent. also Enterprise should be #3 tops
  7. I mean since the season ended 20 players have transferred out and 5 assistant coaches have left. If his firing isn’t happening soon, the leadership could be another problem.
  8. Jackson Prep may have the most unpredictable basketball team ever. One day they are beating first place MRA, then the next they are losing to last place Hartfield.
  9. So the MSAIS transfer rule requires a transfer from another member school to sit out a year only if they don't move or live closer to said school. MRA athletes such as John White and Quincy Phillips transferring in moved to Madison while enrolling. That's why MRA hasn't gotten bit by the ineligibility bug.
  10. Good point I guess that's to be determined
  11. A school with a half decent basketball team. And technically since Clinton Christian beat MRA last week, MRA beat Gulfport and Gulfport is better than any team on the coast save Biloxi, Clinton Christian is better than every team on the Mississippi Gulf Coast besides Biloxi. Sad that they are ineligible. Would have been great competition for MRA in Overall.
  12. Great hire; Hate that my rival high school lured away a fellow Auburn man, but I wish him the best.
  13. Would be kind of funny to have an Auburn guy coach a team who plays the Alabama fight song after every touchdown.
  14. I liked the two qbs that made it to the SB to make it to the SB. Joe Burrow is playing in his first full season and has turned around a previously struggling Bengals team. Matthew Stanford is finally on a winning team and it has paid off on the Rams. Should be a good game.
  15. I can assure you, talent has never been the problem for Germantown. I have never found a losing team with as many 4/5 stars as they have had in their ten year existence.
×
×
  • Create New...