EnterpriseBulldogsFan Posted September 3, 2024 Share Posted September 3, 2024 (edited) Enterprise travels to Union Friday Enterprise defeated Lake while Union was a surprising loser to Choctaw Centrak Enterprise will probably take this one especially that Union QB Hickman is not playing. Edited September 4, 2024 by EnterpriseBulldogsFan Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rebel Bert Posted September 3, 2024 Share Posted September 3, 2024 30 minutes ago, EnterpriseBulldogsFan said: Enterprise travels to Union Friday Enterprise defeated Lake while Union was a surprising loser to Union. Enterprise will probably take this one especially that Union QB Hickman is not playing. Enterprise loses to Enterprise!!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chunky6617 Posted September 4, 2024 Share Posted September 4, 2024 (edited) Im going to say union wins at home, but I will not be shocked if EC wins it. Apparently union still has a lot of offensive power but their defense must have a lot of work to do. I was surprised they lost to choctaw central. If enterprise can move the chains and keep unions offense off the field, I think they can win it. I think it’s a close game whoever ends up winning Edited September 4, 2024 by Chunky6617 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NoWammies Posted September 5, 2024 Share Posted September 5, 2024 Union had a few studs on defense last year especially at LB but they weren’t really that great on defense then either. They were in some shootouts and then got exposed against Charleston when they faced a defense that shut their offense down and their defense was unable to do the same. I expected an even bigger drop off this year. If Enterprise can play a cleaner game than they did last week and be the same team I saw in the 4th quarter against Lake I expect them to win by 2 TD’s. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chunky6617 Posted September 5, 2024 Share Posted September 5, 2024 (edited) They have the right offensive system to win this game. I guarantee you Jimmerson plans to melt the clock, hold the ball, and keep unions offense on the sideline as much as possible Edited September 5, 2024 by Chunky6617 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
NoWammies Posted September 5, 2024 Share Posted September 5, 2024 One thing I noticed from Enterprise’s game last week which has been a prob the last couple years is on their few passing plays they call a game the QB goes to his first read regardless if open or not. He forced an INT last week because of it. Sometimes it’s best to just eat it and live for another day. I do like the grit their QB has this year tho. He’s going to get better each week. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Bulldog2205 Posted September 6, 2024 Share Posted September 6, 2024 Union by 60 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rebel Bert Posted September 6, 2024 Share Posted September 6, 2024 19 hours ago, NoWammies said: One thing I noticed from Enterprise’s game last week which has been a prob the last couple years is on their few passing plays they call a game the QB goes to his first read regardless if open or not. He forced an INT last week because of it. Sometimes it’s best to just eat it and live for another day. I do like the grit their QB has this year tho. He’s going to get better each week. Eat it or realize he should be running for yardage. Drop back 3 seconds no one is open and run. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.