Jump to content

Pick 'em


JagsFan77
 Share

Recommended Posts

Wayne County at West Jones

Oxford at Madison Central

Pearl at Brandon

Coffeeville at West Tallahatchie

Hattiesburg at Laurel

Houston at Senatobia

Union at West Marion

Kosciusko at Caledonia

Meridian at Warren Central

Philadelphia at Heidelberg

Edited by JagsFan77
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pancho said:

I agree mike other than Houston.  Houston's D is weak as water.  Kozy might beat Caledonia.

It was a tough call for that game and a couple of the other ones. The reason I chose Houston was. I think they have a little better team than there record. I guess I am thinking this late in the season they might have it together. The safe bet would be Sen. The game belongs to the team that shows up and takes it. They are both good teams. Now Kozy. can defiantly beat Cal. its a push on that one for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...