msaisbandkid Posted September 2, 2021 Share Posted September 2, 2021 Should be a good one. I will be making the trip up to Little Rock to see this one. Comment your thoughts about this game below. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arashatora Posted September 2, 2021 Share Posted September 2, 2021 If Pulaski is anywhere near what they were last year it may get ugly. Gonna be a ton of points either way Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
msaisbandkid Posted September 2, 2021 Author Share Posted September 2, 2021 Uno problemo... Pulaski isn't even close. They will be good and will still be contenders, but they aren't going to be solid in the interior or on defense. Actually on second thought, that is typical Pulaski. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dubaction Posted September 2, 2021 Share Posted September 2, 2021 (edited) I just read where Oak Grove and Greenville Christian are discussing a possible matchup for the 17th. I hope that happens. Edited September 2, 2021 by Dubaction Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
msaisbandkid Posted September 2, 2021 Author Share Posted September 2, 2021 1 hour ago, Dubaction said: I just read where Oak Grove and Greenville Christian are discussing a possible matchup for the 17th. I hope that happens. Game of the Year Mississippi ok Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dubaction Posted September 2, 2021 Share Posted September 2, 2021 I’m not sure about that. GC has less than 40 players on their roster. But I’d definitely be interested in seeing how they fare against the top dog in the state right now. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
msaisbandkid Posted September 3, 2021 Author Share Posted September 3, 2021 51 minutes ago, Dubaction said: I’m not sure about that. GC has less than 40 players on their roster. But I’d definitely be interested in seeing how they fare against the top dog in the state right now. MRA and Prep both have much bigger rosters than GC. Obviously that didn't look like a problem. What they lack in depth they make up for in star power. They might have more than Oak Grove even. Their game in Georgia will be a big indicator. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dubaction Posted September 3, 2021 Share Posted September 3, 2021 OG has more quality depth. Literally 2 deep minimum at every position. It’s not the same. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
msaisbandkid Posted September 3, 2021 Author Share Posted September 3, 2021 Just now, Dubaction said: OG has more quality depth. Literally 2 deep minimum at every position. It’s not the same. Fair. Once again GC's Freedom Bowl game will be a big indicator. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dubaction Posted September 3, 2021 Share Posted September 3, 2021 I agree. If they even keep that one close it’ll raise an eyebrow on our end. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
msaisbandkid Posted September 4, 2021 Author Share Posted September 4, 2021 63-39 Pulaski The officiating in this game was atrocious. MRA then proceeded to self-destruct for the third time this month. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Arashatora Posted September 4, 2021 Share Posted September 4, 2021 There was no doubt Pulaski was gonna win Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
choctawman Posted September 4, 2021 Share Posted September 4, 2021 I would not have scheduled this game if I had been GC. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.