coastball Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 Gpt V Petal- should be good game . Gpt pulls away 35-14 Dville v Pascagoula Warriors by 21 Harr Central V Tylertown HC by 7 West Harr v Laurel Laurel by 21 Sm v Hancock- shootout SM walks away 49- 35 Biloxi v Hattiesburg Hattie by 21 Stanislaus v Pass Pass by 21 Moss Point v Gautier Gautier by 35 St Patrick v Richton- Richton is terrible SP by 21' Resurrection v Sacred Heart Sacred Heart by 35. Poor Resurrection is bad Van v Greene Co Greene by 21 FCAHS V East Central I think EC gets this in a close one CCA v Centreville Centreville by 28 Long Beach v Purvis Hoping Long Beach pulls out a close one Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
maroontide06 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 I get it. You want to stay away from Picayune and Ocean Springs. I don't blame you there. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
maroontide06 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 PRC is also playing at Poplarville. I think PopVegas is going to be too much for PRC. I think the Hornets might win by 22. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vott Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 15 minutes ago, maroontide06 said: I get it. You want to stay away from Picayune and Ocean Springs. I don't blame you there. So he avoided Picayune/Ocean Springs on purpose? LOL Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
maroontide06 Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 20 minutes ago, Vott said: So he avoided Picayune/Ocean Springs on purpose? LOL Probably. I would too, but I'll be there this Friday Vott. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
coastball Posted September 16 Author Share Posted September 16 3 hours ago, coastball said: Gpt V Petal- should be good game . Gpt pulls away 35-14 Dville v Pascagoula Warriors by 21 Harr Central V Tylertown HC by 7 West Harr v Laurel Laurel by 21 Sm v Hancock- shootout SM walks away 49- 35 Biloxi v Hattiesburg Hattie by 21 Stanislaus v Pass Pass by 21 Moss Point v Gautier Gautier by 35 St Patrick v Richton- Richton is terrible SP by 21' Resurrection v Sacred Heart Sacred Heart by 35. Poor Resurrection is bad Van v Greene Co Greene by 21 FCAHS V East Central I think EC gets this in a close one CCA v Centreville Centreville by 28 Long Beach v Purvis Hoping Long Beach pulls out a close one Sorry I left them off ny mistake. Picayune V OS I take the Tide PRC v Poplarville I take Poplarvile I apologize for my error. No slight intended Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
slicklizard Posted September 16 Share Posted September 16 That Gport defense has been getting loved by many in this early season. Myself included. If there is such a thing as a chin for pass defense it's about to get checked. I may have obligations in Hattiesburg that afternoon. If the day is still going good I want to see it live. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
maroontide06 Posted September 17 Share Posted September 17 3 hours ago, coastball said: Sorry I left them off ny mistake. Picayune V OS I take the Tide PRC v Poplarville I take Poplarvile I apologize for my error. No slight intended You ain’t gotta apologize. I was hoping you would have played along LOL. I’m glad you were able to make a pick, because I honestly think it could go either way. If the Biloxi game last week was the so called “get the monkey off the back” game for Picayune, I understand why you would make that pick. I just want to see Picayune start to build. I mean Gulfport and JA left them with enough rubble and mortar to do so. 1 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ghost of Howard Cosell Posted September 18 Share Posted September 18 West Harrison at Oak Park Dragons! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.