hasbeen67 Posted September 13, 2023 Share Posted September 13, 2023 (edited) The status sounds like he's awol from the Patriots. Edited September 13, 2023 by hasbeen67 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
pancho Posted September 13, 2023 Share Posted September 13, 2023 from the outside it has a chad kelly in denver feel to it. I figure he's getting some help or simply running from an issue and will resurface in the CFL or in one of the other leagues here in the states. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MSTSatchmo Posted September 13, 2023 Share Posted September 13, 2023 I actually thought he would be the one to stick around the NFL for a while. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hasbeen67 Posted September 13, 2023 Author Share Posted September 13, 2023 It sounded like the Patriots were going to have him on the roster as the backup. He likely would have gotten a chance to play some and, who knows maybe compete for the starting spot. I wonder if guys are disappointed not getting a starting spot and drift into stuff and get in trouble. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MSTSatchmo Posted September 13, 2023 Share Posted September 13, 2023 I think he would have done a better job than Zach Wilson, but what do I know. Lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
hasbeen67 Posted September 14, 2023 Author Share Posted September 14, 2023 Something going on with Stetson Bennett also. Coach said he didn't want to comment on his status. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.