Jump to content

Bulldog2205

Members
  • Posts

    445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Bulldog2205

  1. I would have never thought he was going to pick Enterprise.
  2. The new football coach at Taylorsville will be Jimbo Nowell pending board approval.
  3. I heard they are going to hire the Defensive Coordinator from Sumrall.
  4. I heard the job is between Nowell and Dyess.
  5. I heard it is the administration.
  6. He is the guy that comes to Enterprise games with his own video camera.
  7. Enterprise Bulldogs Fan's rankings are comical. He thinks he knows so much about high school football.
  8. He thinks he knows everything about high school football. He is a daddy of a kid that never gets to play. It makes him feel better to talk bad about other schools.
  9. Nobody cares what you think. I think Enterprise should schedule West Point.
  10. She thinks she knows high school football. I do not think West Point ever drops off.
  11. Heidelberg vs Charleston 2A State Championship
  12. Enterprise was not going to beat JDC. Will you please get out of your fantasy world? Enterprise was not very good.
  13. They aren’t going to be tough at all stop lying to folks.
  14. Lol sounds like you believe coaches do the same thing you do everyday.
  15. Next week you will be talking trash about Enterprise's coach.
×
×
  • Create New...