Bulldog2205
Members-
Posts
445 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
4
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Calendar
Everything posted by Bulldog2205
-
There you go again talking about another coach. If you know so much about coaching please ask Enterprise administration if you can help on the sidelines.
-
Lol I am just glad your phone is working good enough to respond this week. I am glad Enterprise scored more points than they did against Mize. Did your son get to run the ball?
-
This is coming from a parent that thinks Enterprise is good. Enterprise had 73 total yards of offense against Mize. Enterprise is lucky they got to play SE and Mclaurin who are both not very good.
-
McLaurin by 100
-
I agree maybe they need to play each other.
-
True
-
Enterprise is not very good.
-
Do you watch the videos from the games? It is amazing that you think Enterprise is some power house football team.
-
Let's hope your right
-
I hope you are just joking.
-
Wow Enterprise won a game.
-
This is the perfect answer.
-
I will say what I want to say.
-
He would not even know how to pass out equipment.
-
Well I do know your not an English teacher.
-
What difference does it make?
-
There is not a school that would hire you anyway.
-
lol please go back and read what I typed
-
Man you have lost your mind. Please volunteer one day at a small school and see what coaches have to do.
-
He probably is the type that shows up at game and measures if the grass is short enough. He will also be the type that complains if the lines are straight or not.
-
He knows everything he has no clue what coaches do everyday. He just shows up and pays his 10 dollars to watch the game.
-
It is possible you are a coach, but most coaches I know do not brag on their team as much as you do. I mean you really believe Lamar School is going to win the National Championship.
