Jump to content

Bulldog2205

Members
  • Posts

    445
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by Bulldog2205

  1. Clarkdale was way better than Enterprise
  2. lol man I think you need to realize Enterprise is not very good
  3. Against Enterprise big D-Line that’s impressive
  4. Sounds like there are some problems in Waynesboro.
  5. I would think you would have the exact number.
  6. I agree with you definitely after a 1 point game against a mid 2A opponent.
  7. He will be bashing the coaching staff in a few weeks.
  8. I just hope Mize gets off the bus in a few weeks.
  9. Thanks they should hire you at the MHSAA office.
  10. What are yo talking about?
  11. I heard Raleigh is the best football team in south Mississippi.
  12. Jimbo will be approved tonight.
  13. Bulldog2205

    Quitman

    I know but he passed on 2 very good coaches from Mississippi.
  14. Bulldog2205

    Quitman

    The AD at Quitman is a baseball guy.
  15. Bulldog2205

    Quitman

    lol of course he did he is a baseball guy
×
×
  • Create New...