Jump to content

Mower Man 63

Members
  • Posts

    71
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Mower Man 63

  1. Just my personal opinion. We got out coached and out played. Didnt help that we were missing several key players but that’s not an excuse. One of those cases where being off last week hurt more than it helped. Just got to put it behind you and get ready for Gautier .
  2. PRC 7 Hancock 0 End of 1st quarter
  3. Prc 34 Pope John Paul 16 Final
  4. Here’s the finished product
  5. Gotta be one of the Jackson Teams. In 2023 Forest Hill brought less than 10 to PRC
  6. I’m not sure what brand of Sausage that Poplarville uses but Picayune and Prc serves Fortenberry’s Sausage and they are probably the best in the State.
  7. It may very well have been a lot higher. Collins was making around 86K as Head Coach and a teacher so I just assumed with Dolan being Head Coach and AD that he made a few thousand more. Either way that is the only reason he was there
  8. He won’t be invested in the community. He’s not moving to Greene County. To be honest he had 90 thousand reasons to be at Pearl River Central and Football wasn’t one of them
  9. I don’t think they were necessarily quick to appoint Shows, it was a 6 month or longer process. I’m pretty sure it will not be anyone from within. I’ve heard 2 potential names. Neither one is currently employed with the School District but they both have former ties with the District.
  10. Mower Man 63

    Rebul

    Hate to see a school close but that is the best Steak I have ever had
  11. Nope. Ty played Quarterback and Cornerback for PRC
  12. Not sure who is left on staff but Kubicki is coming to PRC with Feaster
  13. It was held at USM. I wasn’t able to make it but was told the Varsity played 2 quarters and PRC won 12 to 8 and the JV played 1 quarter and PRC won 8 to 0. Like I said I wasn’t there but that was the report I got from someone that was there
  14. Moss Point is only about 25 students above the 3A level so kids are definitely leaving
  15. Why not. It’s a bigger school, more money and he would be back home. I know a lot of people didn’t think he would leave Stone for Moss Point but you never know
  16. Coach Webb was there to finish out the Spring.
  17. This is my opinion as a life long Blue Devil supporter. You can win there but it’s gonna take a little work and a little time. Can you win a State Championship there, probably not but in all my years playing sports I have learned to never say never. They were mighty young last year with only about 7 Seniors seeing meaningful playing time. At one point they were 5 freshman starting on defense. The JR high teams were fairly decent and the 9th grade only lost 2 games so there is maybe some talent coming up, just have to develop it. I know the QB was a Sophomore and a 2 year starter. They are good kids and will buy in to what the Coaches wants to do. The kids are like kids everywhere else, they just want to win. PRC has always had good fan support at home games and travels fairly well also. The people will support the new Coach .
  18. Needs to be a job opening for an Athletic Director. She is a joke
  19. I have Family in Quitman. Apparently Teddy changed his mind a couple days after getting the job
×
×
  • Create New...