Jump to content

Mower Man 63

Members
  • Posts

    71
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Mower Man 63

  1. Poplarville. 28 P R C. 21 Final
  2. PRC. 42 Pearl River LA. 7 Halftime
  3. PRC play Pearl River Louisiana this week and play East Central the following week
  4. 9:30 left in 2nd quarter it’s PRC 14 WC 7
  5. Thought Wayne County was at Pascagoula
  6. Mower Man 63

    gofan

    St Patrick uses Ticket Tailor for Baseball games and probably for all Sports and it is a pain
  7. No. He retired last year.
  8. The person that told me that is from Pearl River wnd wasn’t sure but I would think so
  9. I was told that PRC has replaced Pope John Paul with Pearl River Louisiana
  10. Merry Christmas from the Blue Devil Nation at PRC
  11. I would say they wouldn’t but it wouldn’t hurt to call and ask. All they can do is say no. And knowing the MHSAA, if they can make some money from it they just might say yes
  12. I was aware of a 3rd coach being let go but couldn’t confirm who it was
  13. Ad of Friday he was still the coach. He had to fire some assistants and he was gonna get 1 more year. I know he let 2 assistants go but things might have changed .
  14. PRC. 21 Long Beach. 7 11:53 remaining in 2nd Quarter
  15. According to a buddy of mine that lives in Brandon, he was told he is gone today. My buddy no longer has kids in school so he’s not sure but was going to try and find out
  16. Play calling looked like Jacob Owen was back on the sideline calling plays
×
×
  • Create New...