Montana6
Members-
Posts
197 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Calendar
Everything posted by Montana6
-
can't lie I didn't think they were this good
-
mann what happened? They were doing so well
-
which teams concern you the most for shannon right now?
-
Thats true to a certain extent and no lie 2020 was our last solid run but if that's case you can throw a few other teams in there as well like pearl, starkville, etc
-
I get that but he literally said "29-48 since the start of the 2016 season" so I was just referring to them in general over the years but I still would've expected them to be at least one of the better programs in the state by now especially with some of the talent they've produced, they just always seem to be on the outside looking in comes post season.
-
Germantown for sure
-
Offensively we have athletes all over thats gonna make plays but our rb #4 will for sure be the main factor for us, he's been our biggest weapon so far. We can pretty much score on most defenses but this Tupelo defense is concerning because they're much bigger and better than Grenada. I'd say our biggest weakness is our secondary MC, Brandon, and Starkville exposed that and we give up way too many big plays especially on 3rd down. Other than that limit turnovers and control los I think we have a good chance. Probably not though lol
-
I feel like we upset Tupelo this week.
-
How good is Gulfport? I see their only lost is to picayune and they seem to be playing as good as OS right now.
-
WC will probably lose to Meridian if anything and def not as good as their record shows still don't know how they beat OG
-
good game
-
why you say that?
-
Starkville probably gonna win out tbh i don't think anybody left on their schedule beating them i hate refs got over on us Friday with oxford otherwise we'd be pretty much secured for a spot
-
how you feel about shannon with corinth this week?
-
they've definitely improved a lot this season i was surprised when they had beaten noxubee. how do you think this itawamba game will play out? I think a win here and they win the region honestly
-
How has shannon been so far in your opinion
-
#10 for OG is insane does he have any offers?
-
LMAOOO why?
-
how does that HC and Goula game matchup?
-
For some reason i feel like tupelo may actually for real this season but like you said we'll see Friday i just don't see grenada beating them and honestly they haven't really played anyone either but def should be a great game to start off region play.
-
tupelo by 2-3 tds i dont think grenada matchup with them offensively
