Montana6
Members-
Posts
197 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
1
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Calendar
Everything posted by Montana6
-
Wish there were more Jackson metro people on here ngl but a lot you have pretty good knowledge all around the state. Was wondering what are some you guys thoughts on this one and how do you think it could fair. Also @Davidwith you having the chance to see both go up against OS early would like to know your thoughts as well as maybe some takeaways.
-
So has defending the run been OGs only or major issue so far?
-
Under performing I can definitely say Clinton. Although I knew we'd be young and a bit inexperienced coming into the season, I can't remember the last time we've started 0-3. We've played 3 really good teams so far tho. I wouldn't say over performing but a team that I think has slightly improved a bit and maybe a potential threat down the road in 5a is Cleveland Central. Time will tell but so far they've beat a Clarksdale team that shut them out a year ago and also handily beat Olive Branch.
-
Didn't mean to post twice my bad tried to add Columbia
-
Columbia https://columbiawildcats.live/
-
Grenada https://vimeo.com/gsdlive Hartfield https://hartfield.live/
-
This is the new one for Germantown https://www.germantownathletics.com/broadcasts
-
Nice win there I caught a bit of it towards the end you guys never gave up at all.
-
Brandon 31 Clinton 10 Final
-
I know that defense is EXHAUSTED lol. Huge win congrats!!
-
Northwest Rankin 21 Clinton 14 Final
-
Kinda off topic but I think OS and NWR will have a great game next week. NWR looks a lot better than last year offensively and the qb was throwing some dots. Can't wait to see how we do against them this week.
-
You still think OG might get out coached?
-
Last I seen Brandon was up 28-8
-
Lafayette https://lafco.live/
-
I think 7a will be the same but with Oak grove and Brandon at south not sure how OS will fair after what they lost. Majority of 7a seems pretty young and probably another year or two away but as of now Brandon, Oak Grove, Starkville, and Tupelo are probably the most complete teams we'll see starting off.
-
Here are a few more haven't seen posted so far Gulfport: https://www.admiralnation.com/football/ Terry: https://www.youtube.com/@tsjwnetwork5115/featured West Lauderdale: https://www.youtube.com/@WLAthletics/streams Pascagoula: https://www.youtube.com/@CoastProjectMedia/streams Pearl: https://www.youtube.com/@cityofpearlms6274/streams Desoto Central: https://www.dcjaguarslive.com/ Southaven: https://wearechargernation.org/ Parklane Academy: https://www.youtube.com/@PAMediaLIVE/streams Heritage Academy: https://www.youtube.com/@HeritageSportsNetworkLive/streams MRA: https://mrapatriots.live/ Ridgeland: https://livestream.com/titanathletics
-
Yea nvm you right lmaoo
-
So far this game kinda reminds me of the 2019 OG vs Oxford.
-
mann hopefully we can watch the second half, missing a classic right now.
-
Warren Central's schedule Clinton @Pearl Germantown Brandon @Madison Central Ridgeland Vicksburg @Neshoba Central @Callaway Columbus
-
I just don't see Louisville losing to Mendenhall
-
Seems like that game was pretty fun.
-
nicee!
