Jump to content

100th Career Win


maroontide06
 Share

Recommended Posts

I certainly didn’t plan it this way, but with Picayune being off Friday night it allowed us to go catch a different ballgame.  Being there at Poplarville Friday night I didn’t realize it was win #100 until the PA announcer made it known.  That’s a difficult feat to accomplish and Coach Beech is just 9 wins away from being the all time winningest coach at Poplarville.

 

I said all of that to say congrats to any coach who has accomplished this feat and to any coach who is soon to cross the 100 win mark.  That type of effort shouldn’t go unnoticed, but I’m afraid that it does to an extent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...