Rebel Bert Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Has formed in the Gulf of Mexico. Hurricane Isaias by Thursday evening turning North towards Gulfport by Friday after 1 pm. Any amgames being changed to Thursday? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
WABO1 Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Wayne County / Stone moved to Thursday Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chunky6617 Posted 1 hour ago Share Posted 1 hour ago I don’t think any actual weather would arrive until late Friday night or early Saturday morning. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rebel Bert Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago 31 minutes ago, Chunky6617 said: I don’t think any actual weather would arrive until late Friday night or early Saturday morning. Inland wind event far north to I-20 Friday evening. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rebel Bert Posted 1 hour ago Author Share Posted 1 hour ago Their not ruling out Cat 3. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
pancho Posted 44 minutes ago Share Posted 44 minutes ago It sure did perk up today. I initially thought it would be a nothing burger. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Rebel Bert Posted 34 minutes ago Author Share Posted 34 minutes ago 8 minutes ago, pancho said: It sure did perk up today. I initially thought it would be a nothing burger. They will do their best to run people mentally insane. They are actually pronouncing Mississippi correct. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.