Jump to content

Hattiesburg at Oak Grove.


Vott
 Share

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, Vott said:

Nothing to do with the playing of the game, but what did the Oak Grove student section do to be suspended from student section privileges being taken away at all athletic events until further notice. I was there and saw nothing out of the ordinary happen. 

The posts I have seen so far have cited disrespect during national anthem, moment of silence for 9/11, band performance, and spraying baby oil all over. 🤷‍♂️

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Greyhoundtransplant said:

The posts I have seen so far have cited disrespect during national anthem, moment of silence for 9/11, band performance, and spraying baby oil all over. 🤷‍♂️

As well they should if that happened. Now I can say this about them. When I have been at an OG home game, their student section at times does seem to be more interested at doing other things besides watching the game. Seems like it is more of a social gathering amongst friends for them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...