s1nglewing Posted August 20 Share Posted August 20 . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wareaglefan1us Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 (edited) Wayne County @ Pascagoula called due to weather WC was up 6-0 and moving the ball again Edited August 22 by Wareaglefan1us Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mower Man 63 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 2 minutes ago, Wareaglefan1us said: Wayne County @ Picayune called due to weather WC was up 6-0 and moving the ball again Thought Wayne County was at Pascagoula Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Wareaglefan1us Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 Sorry that is what I meant I will fix it lol Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mower Man 63 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 20 minutes ago, Wareaglefan1us said: Sorry that is what I meant I will fix it lol No problem Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BoKnows08 Posted August 22 Share Posted August 22 Tupelo 14 South Panola 10 Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.