-
Posts
696 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
11
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Calendar
Everything posted by Arashatora
-
I'd argue that Amory, Noxubee, and Raleigh were all essentially equal. Perkins was the best player in 3a and he was the difference.
-
Mississippi High School Activities Association- Inept or corrupt ?
Arashatora replied to slicklizard's topic in Football
MAIS arguably may be worse. The blatant recruiting and rules violations are laughable. At least make it look like it's on the up and up -
Like I said, Winston has weird rules
-
It was clearly sarcasm
-
Lol. Probably best to let him rest till next season
-
Again reading comprehension. Go back and read what I've said this whole thread.
-
Alabama does 7a on Wednesday, then 3 on Thursday and 3 on Friday. Just shift that to Thursday - Saturday.
-
Best team in 3a didn't win either...
-
Week 3 was a long time ago
-
At this point, match ups are so important, especially at the higher A's. Starkville got hot and has just been rolling.
-
Mississippi High School Activities Association- Inept or corrupt ?
Arashatora replied to slicklizard's topic in Football
Realistically, what does MHSAA provide? I'm asking an honest question. Teams pay officials out of their pockets. Officials are essentially trained on the job. Requires nothing from MHSAA except scheduling. Schools pay for their own equipment, travel, coaches etc. Requires nothing of MHSAA. They are part of a network for streaming, which I'm sure they get a kickback from without themselves providing anything. I'm sure they must do something, but I legitimately don't know what it is. -
Mississippi High School Activities Association- Inept or corrupt ?
Arashatora replied to slicklizard's topic in Football
I believe both is the answer you're searching for -
Reading comprehension and basic grammar are apparently a lost art
-
North is better this year as a whole than in recent years
-
I agree with that, but I think they'd have been better prepared
-
Unfortunately, it was expected. Scott's senior core is just so good and dynamic.
-
Agreed. There is a reason the wing T doesn't have success outside of high school.
-
Schematically, Eupora would have matched up better against Scott, but they got out physicaled at the line and got away from their game plan. Overall though Scott is just a special group and no one in 2a could realistically compete.
-
Where are your emotes now?
-
In high school yes
-
Winston has weird rules
-
Overmatched?
-
Listed at 5'5
-
Noxubee's last two games: 104 scored and 106 given up. That's a wild two weeks
