Jump to content

Arashatora

Members
  • Posts

    696
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11

Everything posted by Arashatora

  1. Austin Riley didn't play there. Also, football team has an all-time winning percentage of 33% with only 17 winning seasons since 1950
  2. Jackson Lee pitched two great games that season.
  3. District 6 2A Pelahatchie Attendance Center Pisgah High School Puckett Attendance Center Raleigh High School St. Andrew’s
  4. Their district is brutal though, which definitely makes it less attractive.
  5. When I say recruiting, I'm meaning it as paying for the students etc. A certain jackson school text me before the 2021 season and offered to pay by son's tuition, give us a place to stay, and find me a job. No worries about if I'd turn them in or anything. Yeah, Hartfield, Greenville Christian, and Greenville Christian went all in for sure.
  6. Really? Didn't he struggle on the coast?
  7. I'd say Dowdell has a better chance than Hubbard. I wish them both the best, and hope they succeed.
  8. I think it's just how cavalier academy's are with recruiting. Most don't even try to hide it, or do it openly at other schools. Everyone knows that public schools recruit, just look at Mack Howard to Oxford.
  9. Mike Leach has passed at age 61. Sad times.
  10. As am I, but it was an honest question
  11. How exactly is he the most important man in college football?
  12. Judging by what little information is coming out, he threw a clot which caused a heart attack. Situation is dire, and doesn't sound like they expect him to pull through. I hope this isn't the case, but it's what the information seems to point towards.
  13. Oh wow.. I see that now. Those refs should be banned for life
  14. Seems about right for refs these days. Did it change the outcome of the game?
  15. That's a bit presumptuous. He's a good athlete but I dunno about that
  16. Hubbard is going as a defensive player isn't he?
  17. Politics dictate all. Howard was a bust at Oxford, all about stars not ability
  18. Winona has ungodly talent. Next year might be the most talented class he's ever had. I imagine he's getting near retirement time, and I hear Grenada is a much higher paying job. All hearsay atm, but it's from a pretty reliable source.
  19. Thompkins to Grenada I hear Well he's been offered at least
  20. Problem is there are 3 guys who won't get fired. They're half the staff. Also, Roberts is still there atm
×
×
  • Create New...