Jump to content

Predicted Prep Football Scores


EnterpriseBulldogsFan
 Share

Recommended Posts

hiAmory. 28

Aberdeen. 0

 

Tupelo. 17

Oxford. 14

 

Mendenhall. 27

Scott Central. 8

 

Oak Grove. 25

Petal.   21

 

MRA. 24

Jackson Prep. 14

 

Brandon.  27

Warren Central. 17

 

Picayune. 28

Vancleave.  7

 

South Panola. 30 

Olive Branch.  27

 

Mize.  28

Philadelphia. 7

 

JDC. 47

Perry Central 6

 

Poplarville. 40

Purvis.   15

 

Taylorsville. 26

My Olive.   8

 

Biggersville.  55

TCPS.     14

 

Senatobia.  36

Greenwood.   0

 

Raleigh.   42

Magee.    20

 

Hazlehurst.  44

Port Gibson.  0

 

McComb. 28

South Pike.   12

 

Lawrence Co.   40

Forest Co.       12

 

 

Clarkdale.  35

Forest.    28

 

Enterprise.  42

Morton.  18

 

Louisville.  48

NE Lauderdale 0

 

Kossuth.   37

Bonneville. 13

 

Baldwyn.   42

Walnut.     6

 

Calhoun City.   27

East Webster.   20

 

Union. 34

SE Lauderdale.  20

 

Houston. 33

S. Pontiac.    0

 

 

 

Edited by EnterpriseBulldogsFan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, EnterpriseBulldogsFan said:

Amory. 28

Aberdeen. 0

 

Tupelo. 17

Oxford. 14

 

Mendenhall. 27

Scott Central. 8

 

Oak Grove. 25

Petal.   21

 

MRA. 24

Jackson Prep. 14

 

Brandon.  27

Warren Central. 17

 

Picayune. 28

Vancleave.  7

 

South Panola. 30 

Olive Branch.  27

 

Where's the rest of them? Lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Vott said:

Where's the rest of them? Lol

So does Vancleave have a defense?  They got into a shootout with Long Beach and Picayune is starting to click on offense.  Our defense is absolutely superb and we seem to improve from week to week.  Granted he has us winning that game, but if we win by that score I feel like that’s a small win for Vancleave as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, maroontide06 said:

So does Vancleave have a defense?  They got into a shootout with Long Beach and Picayune is starting to click on offense.  Our defense is absolutely superb and we seem to improve from week to week.  Granted he has us winning that game, but if we win by that score I feel like that’s a small win for Vancleave as well.

Not the best nite defensively - hopefully what went wrong gets addressed and fixed.  

 

On another nite, @maroontide06 I saw several hi-lites of y'all running a single wing I with the wing facing the LOS in a 3 point stance and getting speed sweep handoffs for big gains vs PRC.  I can't remember seeing that play run in HS football, but it looked great and blocked very well.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, TK_on_the_Coast said:

Not the best nite defensively - hopefully what went wrong gets addressed and fixed.  

 

On another nite, @maroontide06 I saw several hi-lites of y'all running a single wing I with the wing facing the LOS in a 3 point stance and getting speed sweep handoffs for big gains vs PRC.  I can't remember seeing that play run in HS football, but it looked great and blocked very well.  

I'm sure that play did look good.  I went and fried at the Bowling Green game Saturday.  Lord it was hot.  I feel like I'm still frying from Saturday LOL!  But here's the thing, anything will look great against PRC.  I've seen some bad PRC football teams before along with a few good ones, but this team has got to take the cake as the worst one I've seen.  It's a shame it's that way because those boys up there deserve the chance to have a good football team.  Now if Vancleave gets their defense cleaned up, the 28-7 score prediction could very well be justified.  If not,  Vancleave could be in for a long or short night depending on the hot clock situation.  Picayune just needs to lock in and play clean.  If we do that, we should come away comfortably with a W.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...