Jump to content

Picayune vs Poplarville


Hightide
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Tiburon said:

Wanted to add one last thing. Congratulations to Poplarville on their nice new field, - And let it be known forever that the first 3 touchdowns on this field were scored by the Picayune Maroon Tide.

It's too bad that PRC won't score any points up there on Friday night.  I just don't see them scoring at all and I would love to be proved wrong there.  I think Poplarville will be able to pick their points.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...